What was the last good juice you bought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rendevouspoo

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Columbia, SC
I name dropped you in another thread (well I said "the guy with the fish avator" ha. couldn't remember your name). In another post, you stated that Cerial Killa was phenomenal. I blind bought it due to that lol. I've seen you in the past be pretty harsh and critical on some of the bigger named juices so I figured it must be good. Hope it lives up!

Last good juice I bought was Sugar Bear. I see you have a bottle of it. Thoughts?

natsumi

Nov 30, 2014
nice collection! haha my faves are currently these... IMG_0248.jpg

Also I just ordered a subscription box from the drip club so we will see how that goes! :vapor:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I liked sugar bear... but honestly... preferred Jet Fuel's Papi Churro. It's a little more churro and a little less sweet.

That's just the thing for me... is I typically prefer more lightly flavored juices... and all of these new boutique juices are SO SWEET and SO FLAVORED...

All of my ADV's are juices I DIY...

These juices like the ones pictured above... I usually make it 1/4 to 1/2 way through a bottle before I lose interest...

The only juices here... where I have completely finished the bottle include... the Atonement Menthol Series... some TW brews... TBD....

I am hoping these Jet Fuel and Cosmic Charlie blends work out for me... they aren't incredibly sweet...

Anyway, newbies take note... it may never stop for some of you... I am 5 years in and I am still buying and trying... never learning my lessons... when I find something really good, it tends to make it worth it...

My ADV since last Spring has been:
TW's Rum, Grape, Ice flavoring... in a 90% Aqueous VG with a little extra grape and ice... nic from Xtremevaping.
I hit it on a dual .05 coil set up at 17-19 watts

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Actually... here's about 16ounces of Rum Grapes Ice pictured.... this is about 2 months worth for me... including a little sharing.... the little bottle is the TW flavoring.... which I do enhance with extra menthol and some white grape from decadent vapor... these two jugs cost me about $20-$22 to make and I use the more expensive nic and vg...

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I love my NT and DIY juices (CLS, Frenilla, ACB, The Virus), but I did just try Renegade and Derail by Casey Jones Mainline Reserve and they are phenomenal.

Also, tried Black Flag Fallen and it is a pretty amazing juice... However, no juice is worth $20+ for a 30mL in my mind, yet alone $30 for 30mL limited run or not.

ETA: Ooh! Spoon Licker OG and Pudding #9 from ITC Vapes are recent wins as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread