What was your first vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
The ego-t was first. I got the ego-c about a week later.
FB_IMG_1517879641769.jpg

Vik171

May 21, 2018
Australia
Joyetech ego AIO with some tobacco flavoured liquid without nicotine. It tasted really bad. I vaped for 2-3 hours and then went back to cigarettes. Although the setup didn't work for me but I saw the potential to help me quit smoking.

Then I did some research and decided to go all-in - bought the best MTL tanks that people suggested (Nautilus, Kabuki), couple of mods (Pico, Tarot nano) and some NET liquid (Black Note, RedVape Havano Gold). I quit smoking 1 week after my Kabuki was setup with Quartet 12mg liquid.

Reactions: stols001

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Joyetech eGrip V1. As seen in my Avatar.

First backup was an eGo T upgrade with Aspire BDC clearo.

First RTA was a Squape clone won along with this KSD eHuge 26650 mod. First of many prizes I've won in the giveaways here.

Fast forward 3+ years, after a 2 year trip thru the land of subohm, this is what I vape today. Round and round we go.

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Volcano inferno battery
The-Volcano-Inferno-eGo-Starter-Kit-Battery-1.jpg

topped with a Tabac T3s clearo

556c9f166356789d34228bdfdc2df88d.jpg

I quit a 35 or so year habit in three days with this kit, I would carry three filled clearo's in a Altoids tin, and would carry an extra inferno with me whenever I left the house. I used these as out and about vape for aroundabouts a years time, at which point the batteries were all pretty much shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread