Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi FreeMaxers.:wub:

What we can upgrade for FreeMax M Pro?

QQ图片20190325173224.jpg

Share your thoughts under comment below!!;)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I kind of like the concept of the thick plastic sides. Would help protect the glass from breakage. Glass protection is something that doesn’t seem to happen for non MTL devices for some reason. MTL tanks often come with glass protection but DL tanks don’t. Never figured that one out myself. Glass breakage is an equal problem for everyone.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I kind of like the concept of the thick plastic sides. Would help protect the glass from breakage. Glass protection is something that doesn’t seem to happen for non MTL devices for some reason. MTL tanks often come with glass protection but DL tanks don’t. Never figured that one out myself. Glass breakage is an equal problem for everyone.
Thanks so much for your good suggest.:D

Keegan Crocker

Mar 22, 2019
Maybe a super simple button preessed locking mechanism for the top fill. Or a spring that keeps it closed and a mechanism that alloys you to twist the top a quarter turn while open to lock it open. Shorter chimney. Move the airflow slots up as much as the coil has to move up to make this happen. New versions of the coils that are already out like new dual and tripple coils with different wicking and/or resistances. Temp control compatible multi coil mesh coils still have not been done...

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi FreeMaxers.:wub:
What we can upgrade for FreeMax M Pro?

View attachment 805257

Share your thoughts under comment below!!;)

HI Freemax Jerry!!

I have a thought, possibly not exactly what you're looking for here but none the less an upgrade I'd love to have.

This could be the FreeMax Pro MINI
A Much Smaller FreeMax Tank with maybe 2 ml capability, with Top Air Flow, they will use the GREAT FreeMax coils, have a secure Top Fill, Never Leak, and be available in the assortment of colors you're already known for.

Please let me know if these can be available any time soon :rolleyes: I'd definitely buy them!!
Thanks for asking :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Maybe a super simple button preessed locking mechanism for the top fill. Or a spring that keeps it closed and a mechanism that alloys you to twist the top a quarter turn while open to lock it open. Shorter chimney. Move the airflow slots up as much as the coil has to move up to make this happen. New versions of the coils that are already out like new dual and tripple coils with different wicking and/or resistances. Temp control compatible multi coil mesh coils still have not been done...
Thanks so much for your nice advise:thumb:

• Love
Reactions: jdy

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
HI Freemax Jerry!!

I have a thought, possibly not exactly what you're looking for here but none the less an upgrade I'd love to have.

This could be the FreeMax Pro MINI
A Much Smaller FreeMax Tank with maybe 2 ml capability, with Top Air Flow, they will use the GREAT FreeMax coils, have a secure Top Fill, Never Leak, and be available in the assortment of colors you're already known for.

Please let me know if these can be available any time soon :rolleyes: I'd definitely buy them!!
Thanks for asking :thumbs:
Thanks,i will convey your idea to our company.:thumbs:

• Love
Reactions: jdy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread