What websites allow you to choose your PG/VG ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Here are a couple of my faves:

PerfectVape

Gothic Vapor - Decadent E Liquid, E Cigs and Vape Supplies

I like ECBlends too, but they're down to only certain nic levels and pg/vg ratios. I'm old school, no need for room filling clouds, so if I want one of EC's flavors, I get it at 60/40 pg/vg at 24 mg nic, then mix it with an equal amount of 100 percent pg, for the total overall 80/20 pg/vg at 12 mg nic. The price of their pure pg is great.

Liz W

Jul 14, 2012
California
Here are a couple of my faves:

PerfectVape

Gothic Vapor - Decadent E Liquid, E Cigs and Vape Supplies

I like ECBlends too, but they're down to only certain nic levels and pg/vg ratios. I'm old school, no need for room filling clouds, so if I want one of EC's flavors, I get it at 60/40 pg/vg at 24 mg nic, then mix it with an equal amount of 100 percent pg, for the total overall 80/20 pg/vg at 12 mg nic. The price of their pure pg is great.

Hi - just went to Gothic per your link, and after I placed my order - it says I have to CALL them to pay? Seems kinda sketch...just making sure with you that it's an OK site and not a re-direct link. Thanks!

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hi - just went to Gothic per your link, and after I placed my order - it says I have to CALL them to pay? Seems kinda sketch...just making sure with you that it's an OK site and not a re-direct link. Thanks!
Screen shot 2021-09-20 at 10.22.56 PM.png

Per the screenshot ^^^^ on the checkout page it says "We are currently experiencing issues with our credit card processor", "select Pay by Phone to save order" and "To finalize your order please call 817-473-3600".

Sounds like that's the only way they can take orders currently.

Liz W

Jul 14, 2012
California
View attachment 957131

Per the screenshot ^^^^ on the checkout page it says "We are currently experiencing issues with our credit card processor", "select Pay by Phone to save order" and "To finalize your order please call 817-473-3600".

Sounds like that's the only way they can take orders currently.
yeah, saw that, just double checking with you on site legitimacy :)

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    yeah, saw that, just double checking with you on site legitimacy :)
    I did a google search for them. Their number matches, Gothic Vaper is based in Johnson County, Texas. After adding reviews to the search, they look to have really good ratings.

• Informative
    Reactions: Liz W

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
    Sep 13, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Yes, they make me do that too. They used to have an online payment engine that I used for years, but it's been about four years now that you have to call in payment. I don't know why, maybe a bad hit by a defrauder or by underage. Can't figure that out, but when you call in, they have your order and address, so you won't have to repeat a bunch of tedious details. Only your method of payment.

Liz W

Jul 14, 2012
    California
    Yes, they make me do that too. They used to have an online payment engine that I used for years, but it's been about four years now that you have to call in payment. I don't know why, maybe a bad hit by a defrauder or by underage. Can't figure that out, but when you call in, they have your order and address, so you won't have to repeat a bunch of tedious details. Only your method of payment.
    Thanks. But here it is several days after my order and I just get an e-mail saying they can't ship to CA! You would think they would have known that when I placed the order - either the on-line system should have stopped it, or the actual person I talked to on the phone should have known. Super frustrating! Now I will be short on juice. Ugh!

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Thanks. But here it is several days after my order and I just get an e-mail saying they can't ship to CA! You would think they would have known that when I placed the order - either the on-line system should have stopped it, or the actual person I talked to on the phone should have known. Super frustrating! Now I will be short on juice. Ugh!

I am so sorry my recommendation caused you to run short of liquid.

I called Gothic Vapor to find out what's up, since their site still says they can ship anywhere. I'm not sure when it happened, but California has banned all flavors.

I asked them to send me 30 ml. of the flavor you ordered, so I can forward ship it to you. They said I won't get in trouble for that, because I'm not a retailer.

It isn't going to speed things up for you. I have to wait for it to arrive before I can forward ship, but if you want to pm me with your mailing address, I'll get it right out. I have a Stamps.com account, so I print my priority mail shipping label here and hand the package to the mailman.

Gothic Vapor did not breach confidentiality. I described the situation, and the lady I spoke to said she knew just which sale this was about, and that it happened a couple of days ago. She didn't tell me your name, or even what flavors you ordered, but she said you ordered two bottles of one flavor, and a bottle of a second flavor. I asked her to send me 30ml. of the one you wanted two of.

I know it isn't helping much. It's a measure of apology.

Liz W

Jul 14, 2012
    California
    I am so sorry my recommendation caused you to run short of liquid.

I called Gothic Vapor to find out what's up, since their site still says they can ship anywhere. I'm not sure when it happened, but California has banned all flavors.

I asked them to send me 30 ml. of the flavor you ordered, so I can forward ship it to you. They said I won't get in trouble for that, because I'm not a retailer.

It isn't going to speed things up for you. I have to wait for it to arrive before I can forward ship, but if you want to pm me with your mailing address, I'll get it right out. I have a Stamps.com account, so I print my priority mail shipping label here and hand the package to the mailman.

Gothic Vapor did not breach confidentiality. I described the situation, and the lady I spoke to said she knew just which sale this was about, and that it happened a couple of days ago. She didn't tell me your name, or even what flavors you ordered, but she said you ordered two bottles of one flavor, and a bottle of a second flavor. I asked her to send me 30ml. of the one you wanted two of.

I know it isn't helping much. It's a measure of apology.
    Oh my GOSH no apology needed at all! in no way was I blaming you...I was venting at the company, I am SO sorry if it seemed otherwise. :( What you did is above and beyond and I appreciate it but I cannot accept your gift of juice, it is not your fault and it is water under the bridge, But THANK YOU, you're a good human:)

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Oh my GOSH no apology needed at all! in no way was I blaming you...I was venting at the company, I am SO sorry if it seemed otherwise. :( What you did is above and beyond and I appreciate it but I cannot accept your gift of juice, it is not your fault and it is water under the bridge, But THANK YOU, you're a good human:)
    If you want to, please PM me with your mailing address. The lady at GV was very sympathetic, gave me free shipping on the order, a big discount, and a free upgrade of your 30 ml. to 50 ml. I have no use for this flave. If it doesn't come to you, it will just go in the fridge and start getting old until I can locate someone else who wants it.

Tracking shows I'll receive it on Monday.

Of course, if your sense of self preservation and privacy won't allow you to give out the mailing info in a PM, I'll understand that too.

XO

Liz W

Jul 14, 2012
    California
    If you want to, please PM me with your mailing address. The lady at GV was very sympathetic, gave me free shipping on the order, a big discount, and a free upgrade of your 30 ml. to 50 ml. I have no use for this flave. If it doesn't come to you, it will just go in the fridge and start getting old until I can locate someone else who wants it.

Tracking shows I'll receive it on Monday.

Of course, if your sense of self preservation and privacy won't allow you to give out the mailing info in a PM, I'll understand that too.

XO
    Admitting defeat :( I am on a laptop. Went to your profile page. Followed you. Still don't see a way to PM. Will you please direct me?

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Admitting defeat :( I am on a laptop. Went to your profile page. Followed you. Still don't see a way to PM. Will you please direct me?
    Let's try this. I went to your profile page and started the conversation, so hopefully you'll receive an alert on it, and you can reply.

Fingers crossed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread