What will become of ECF in the aftermath of a ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
The price of primers and powder skyrocketed during Obama's presidency, a person who was wise early on had an investment as valuable as gold.

Yep. Love those posters and bumper stickers calling Obama "gun salesman of the year". I think he, Schumer, Hillary, and Feinstein are responsible for many millions of gun sales over the last decade.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yep. Love those posters and bumper stickers calling Obama "gun salesman of the year". I think he, Schumer, Hillary, and Feinstein are responsible for many millions of gun sales over the last decade.
a lot of hay has been made about left wing gun control by the gun manufacturing lobby and it has in fact sold a lot of guns, but there has been very very little actual substance to the claims. Democrats will actually literally come out verbally in favor of gun rights and the gun manufacturers will simply lie about it and claim the opposite. It happened more than once.

The way I remember it was Obama never actually made a single move against gun ownership except once and even then he stopped just shy of actually doing it. It was precipitated by a group letter from an elementary school pleading for gun action and playing off a statement he had made that young people can and should be able to affect action in government. He was effectively trapped. He nearly went through with something just to show that children could have this power, but it turned out the letter was dictated by far right school teachers attempting to precipitate just this event and it was stopped at the last moment.

the last president who made any actual actions on gun control to my knowledge was Bill Clinton in the early 90’s

this may be more of an example of the different stories told to different groups than anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread