What will you use iAtty on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I've 2 Iatty's coming and I plan to put one on my GGTB and one on the Provari. I always liked the map tank on the Provari but never could get it to stop leaking. I just know the Iatty will work real good sitting up there and it will be nice to be able to control the voltage going to it to dial in that perfect vape. Of course I'll continue to use the UFS with the GGTS.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
I'd like to use the iAtty on my new Darwin but it doesn't seem like a good match. Seems like the iAtty will dwarf the Darwin in looks (bigger than) and weight. I'll have to watch the iAtty vids again to get an idea of how huge it would be, if at all, on the Darwin.

Would love a GGTS I think. I like the looks and versatility of it. Hanging on though to see what the GGVV model will be all about.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
I've 2 Iatty's coming and I plan to put one on my GGTB and one on the Provari. I always liked the map tank on the Provari but never could get it to stop leaking. I just know the Iatty will work real good sitting up there and it will be nice to be able to control the voltage going to it to dial in that perfect vape. Of course I'll continue to use the UFS with the GGTS.

I like the MAP tank on my Provari as well. Reminds me of Dr. McCoy's hypo from Star Trek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread