What would be the best device to enjoy HHV Legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Hello, my 1st order of HHV Legend just departed, hope it would get to me in couple of weeks (I am in europe). Since so many juices failed me, and I know the 1st impression is so very important, plus the taste of a juice varies a lot from one clearo to another, and I really put a lot of hope on the Legend (I took 50ml for the 1st order), so I am here to ask, what would be the best device to really enjoy this juice.

For bettery I get vv/vw, standard ego, mech.
For atomizer/clearomizer/cartomizer what so evermizer, I have boge cartos, rda(igol-l), many top and bottom coiled clearos (almost all the popular ones).

So what a HHV veteran would suggest?

Thanks.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hello, my 1st order of HHV Legend just departed, hope it would get to me in couple of weeks (I am in europe). Since so many juices failed me, and I know the 1st impression is so very important, plus the taste of a juice varies a lot from one clearo to another, and I really put a lot of hope on the Legend (I took 50ml for the 1st order), so I am here to ask, what would be the best device to really enjoy this juice.

For bettery I get vv/vw, standard ego, mech.
For atomizer/clearomizer/cartomizer what so evermizer, I have boge cartos, RDA(igol-l), many top and bottom coiled clearos (almost all the popular ones).

So what a HHV veteran would suggest?

Thanks.

HHV is good in any of those you mention. We have lots of carto users, RBA's, clearos, etc.. HHV works in all of them. I will say that Dragon's Fire (another popular HHV flavor) lights up in an RBA. Try them all tnt. Use the VV battery and adjust according to your likes. The mech would be good on a Genny style going subohm.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Undoubtably, the best device for Legend is one that works! :D

One that has a fully charged battery, a clean fresh atty/carto.

But seriously, tnt, like Bronze says, most any device will do the job each with it's own slight variation. With the VV/VW you'll be able to fine tune the voltage or wattage to find the sweet spot of a particular juice, I agree dripping in an atty is pretty nice. For that, I use a bottom feed Vmod and a 1.5ohm AMG Hybrid atty, however, I also use eGo twists, and Kanger tanks and get nearly as much satisfaction. Experiment to find out what is best for you.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Undoubtably, the best device for Legend is one that works! :D

One that has a fully charged battery, a clean fresh atty/carto.

But seriously, tnt, like Bronze says, most any device will do the job each with it's own slight variation. With the VV/VW you'll be able to fine tune the voltage or wattage to find the sweet spot of a particular juice, I agree dripping in an atty is pretty nice. For that, I use a bottom feed Vmod and a 1.5ohm AMG Hybrid atty, however, I also use eGo twists, and Kanger tanks and get nearly as much satisfaction. Experiment to find out what is best for you.

Thanks, I get bettery charged, new carto sit on the desk, clearo cleaned, just wait for the postman. Hope they dont mass up this inter-continental shipping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread