What would be your last request?

If you were brought before a firing squad and granted a last request before your death, would your c

• 1) I would vape.

• 2) I would smoke.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
If you were brought before a firing squad and granted a last request before your death, would your choice be a final e-cigarette or a final analog cigarette?

No absurdly funny third choice - just two choices, must choose one, no picking both or neither. After you vote, you can post what kind of ecig and liquid you would vape. Or if you chose an analog, what kind.it would be. If you wish, you may include what your last words would be.

This poll inspired by: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/madvapes/73579-takin-last-requests.html#post1094249

(edit) Dang, it cut off my question. If a mod see's this please change question to "If you were brought before a firing squad and granted a last request, would you vape, or smoke?"
(But no biggy, since I ask the question in this post.)

Last edited:

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Alright, I'd request to vape a custom-made *60mg blend of extra-flavored Halo Menthol Ice with just a touch of Halo Harley56 blended in. I'd request to vape it out of a custom Juicebox with a fully charged battery and a full bottle.

I figure, with Halo seeming to only have 6mg in stock these days, and the Juicebox waiting list being so long, I'd have at least a couple of months to plot my elaborate and clever escape while they prepared my requests - I'm thinking something involving vapor-cloud cover. :p

My last words would have to be: VINI, VIDI, VAPI!!! :cool:

*-Note: Halo doesn't really offer 60mg or custom-made blends. That's just my way of making sure it doesn't arrive too fast, that and the wicked strong liquid would help take the edge off of my escape and/or execution.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Really interesting question.

I would really prefer to have a cigarette, but I had to choose vape because cigarettes taste absolutely horrible to me now. The last thing in the world I want to do is suck down ammonia and formaldehyde wrapped in burning glue paper, which is pretty much what cigarettes taste like to me now.

Oh, wait, if that's the last thing in the world I would do...

otter

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
PA, USA
otters.me
Yeh, I'd also have plenty of otter things I rather request, but definitely have to go with the smoke over the vape, as no need to worry about health risks at that point, and besides, now cigarettes get me somewhat dizzy so I'd not notice so much being killed. Of course, as much as you could not notice such a thing. I don't know really, I've never been killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread