The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What would you do about this frustration with a vendor?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by tnash, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tnash

tnash Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2012
    US
    I ordered juice from a vendor which shall be unnamed. 7 days after receiving a confirmation I still did not receive the juice, nor any info that it had been shipped. I contacted them last night, Fri night, telling them to cancel the order and received a ticket number. Two hours later I receive an email saying that my juice was just shipped. So they are shipping it even though I cancelled it.Bet they got my complaint and cancelation notice and rushed it out. In your opinion, what should I do? By the way, in their email there was no explanation, apology, etc.
    Should I just let it go, or what. Guess there is nothing I can do, but don't like the whole thing.:unsure:

2. SissySpike

SissySpike Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    San Diego CA
    Id shoot'em, drag'em , burn'em then hang'em.and shoot'em once moor for good measures!

3. optsmk

optsmk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2009
    Pleasanton, Ca.
    I would just wait for the order and not order from them again. You can always send the order back if you want to, but then it will be a pita to fight with them to get your money back. not worth the time and effort IMO.

4. J-ShaZzle

J-ShaZzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    South NJ
    Send it back for a refund. Keep it and email them again stating your dissatisfaction. Don't order from them again. If your really upset, write a review.

The choice is yours.

5. SASmith

SASmith Super Member ECF Veteran

I would probably just let it go (providing the juice arrives) and never order from them again.

6. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

And then dance on their graves!

7. SissySpike

SissySpike Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    San Diego CA
    thats just mean!

8. Bryan lord

Bryan lord Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2013
    Ct
    I hope this isn't about fast tech lol.

-Lord

9. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Naked! Swinging a rubber chicken!

10. tnash

Aug 29, 2012
    US
    Thanks much for all your replies. It helps to vent. No not Fasttech..lol. It is a vendor in California.

11. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Michigan
    I guess it depends how much you like the juice... If AVE or Velvet Cloud Vapors did it to me, I would prolly still order from them. If it was somewhere like ECBlend or MBV, that would be the last straw...

12. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Lmao, that is a usual Saturday for me!

13. Mike Sheda

Mike Sheda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Tampa, FL
    Well, if you're going to be naked with a chicken, it's best to use rubber!

14. BigBaby

BigBaby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2012
    West GA

Why are you covering the ... of a vendor who is doing you wrong instead of giving your fellow vapers and friends a legitimate heads up?

15. tnash

Aug 29, 2012
    US
    AND I found the vendor from the Deals and Steals page when they were having a sale.
    So be careful with anyone you have not ordered from before. Ya never know how they run their business.

16. optsmk

Sep 4, 2009
    Pleasanton, Ca.
    This might be a little off topic and it will probably make some of the vendors here mad, but I'll say it anyway.
    I don't know about other areas, but here in the SF Bay Area there are so many smoke shops and head shops that sell ecigs and juice, that don't think I'll be doing much mail order stuff anymore. The prices that you get in the store are very close to what you would pay for anything online once you add shipping. Plus you don't have to die from anticipation waiting for your product to arrive. I don't know about the rest of you, but it would always drive me crazy waiting for stuff. If I buy it, I want it now, not 5 days from now or in the case of ordering from China a week or two.
    Just my 2 ¢'s

17. chellemmm

chellemmm Chihuahua Queen ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2013
    Florida
    We don't all live in California...some of us do not have the luxury of buying from a B&M.

18. optsmk

Sep 4, 2009
    Pleasanton, Ca.
    I guess if there are no retailers that sell ecig stuff in your area, then you have to buy online. But there was a time here in the Bay Area when there were no retailers anywhere (except for the Smoking Everywhere vendors in the mall). Its been a few years since I have used an ecig, but if they are here now I'm sure it's just a matter of time before they are available just about anywhere.

19. Bryan lord

Bryan lord Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2013
    Ct
    My b and m carries only 24/36mg nic for 1.25 per ml.

-Lord

20. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

If it took 7 days to ship, imagine how long it is going to take to get a refund.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.