What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Last edited:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I have been asking for auto switches for a long time...That and some E2/atty wick. I stopped building mods because I knew I couldn't get the switches without paying 5$ for an auto battery and destroying it.
Some JB quick, tubing, led holders, automatic vacuum sensor switch to make automatic draw mods.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I have been asking for auto switches for a long time...That and some E2/atty wick. I stopped building mods because I knew I couldn't get the switches without paying 5$ for an auto battery and destroying it.

Yep auto switches and wick would be nice..although I get replacement XL stainless CE2's for like $10 a pack of 5 so I haven't worried about wicks much lately..I know CoV was carrying wicks but after I read all the bad reviews and long shipping times I decided to not buy anything from them for now..they do still have wicks under the gg>iatty2 there..I won't link it here even though I heard it's ok to link things they don't carry...

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Last edited:

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
I liked the old taller delrin drip tips better. Can you get those back?

041112_1014[00].jpg

Last edited:

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5mL, Smoke w/ chrome caps rather than black

Thanks!

You mean like the pic below :p

DSCF2328.jpg

I bought some tanks only at another vendor took the chrome caps off a colored one put on the smoke black one ;) You can buy just the tank in smoke black with plastic ends for under $5 the chrome ones are just under $9. I have 10 tanks in different sizes and colors..8 I bought from that vendor and a couple I got from MadVapes in the eGo-tank kit.

I waited awhile to see if MV would carry just the tanks because I use XL CE2's in them that I slot myself but they haven't so far..so when they didn't I already had been shopping for them when I had some extra money I bought them...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread