• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Would You Spend On? Atty Or PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Atomizer,same as what you say,it where the juice go and boil into great stuff.
But of course your mod must be decent enough and a good battery for safety purpose.

LOl,did a 0.6ohm coil for dripping running at fresh AW IMR 18650 battery 4.2volt with twisted kanthal wire.Its like boiling juice :evil::vapor:
By calulations.... 0.6ohm at 4.2v = 29.4 watts.... wah lau...

Still vapable bro?

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
I over drip a bit and some juice drop on my stomach I scream like a little girl almost instantly..lOl,that's how hot it is..I think I better coil a higher ohm if not even AW IMR won't be able to stand me:/
Yah man... Better not over-discharge the batts, you don't want to end up wailing like a little girl if it goes Kahboom.
:ohmy:

yuujin

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
Asia
the cracking is standard, happens at all wattages.
actually to be honest, a genesis is a genesis, the differences are the features that convenience you, the user.
the pv itself is just a tube that holds the batteries nothing more, differences are the voltage drop.
would you say a chi you + cobra vapes a whole lot different from a natural + aga-t2? like 3-400dollars difference?
hardly, that said, we all buy them for the features we want and/or like the way it looks.

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
I wouldnt bring a genesis out tbh. so i guess 1 pv 1 genesis atty 1 cartotank style 1 clearo?

Last few times I met any of the forummers..... let's see, all genesis style RBA. :) Let's see I've seen this year alone, Siam Cobra, Bliss, Orion, AGA-s, plenty of AGA-t2s, NV..... Next most popular would be the GGs, got their own fan club.

yuujin

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
Asia
Last few times I met any of the forummers..... let's see, all genesis style RBA. :) Let's see I've seen this year alone, Siam Cobra, Bliss, Orion, AGA-s, plenty of AGA-t2s, NV..... Next most popular would be the GGs, got their own fan club.

tbh i own a number of genesis rbas as well, but they're pretty much the same except for some features.
i more than often bring my killer 705 out recently, its a cartotank setup :)

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
tbh i own a number of genesis rbas as well, but they're pretty much the same except for some features.
i more than often bring my killer 705 out recently, its a cartotank setup :)

Of course! My favorite is still the AGA-T. (actually Penelope but one of the brothers here compare it with my didi :mad: But the sums do add up. Minute features do contribute to the quality of vape, ease of use etc.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Of course! My favorite is still the AGA-T. (actually Penelope but one of the brothers here compare it with my didi :mad: But the sums do add up. Minute features do contribute to the quality of vape, ease of use etc.
Dafuq!??
Compare with what??? How can??

Or is that supposed to be a compliment? (sueh sueh jit ki koot, lee hai kwa buay choot?):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread