What Mech ya sportin today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmb821

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
Brand new brass 4nine clone with derringer clone! Awesome.
image.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I know what it is. I was a commercial electrician for four years and a residential for one. Let it be known that I despise Romex.
There isn't much difference between solid copper and stranded in this application... I'm just apparently an ocd tinkerer :'/

Oh really?
o_O
Then you should know why we use solid core wire in homes rather than glorified speaker wire.

You are basically suggesting making the mod worse.

You called solid romex "clothes hanger" an suggested ripping it out and adding multi strand?

And then claim to be an electrician?
:cry: :facepalm:

I sure am glad you didn't wire my house.
Lol.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I`m loving this one. Built like a old school Mack truck. For anyone that`s wondering, the fire connection is on the negative side of the atty, so there are zero auto fire issue`s with it,

View attachment 492062

Nice.

There's zero "auto fire" with the CB.
You have to physically short the atty like a beginner.

"Auto fire" refers to a situation where the Mod fires by itself, not user error (pocket fire).

Reactions: Kprthevapr

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Nice.

There's zero "auto fire" with the CB.
You have to physically short the atty like a beginner.

"Auto fire" refers to a situation where the Mod fires by itself, not user error (pocket fire).

Ya, I`m a stickler for flush mounted atty`s. I don`t think I could ever walk away from a CB with a flush mounted atty and think everything is going to be alright. But that`s just me. I look at safety like the moving target it is. For the most part, the item should be as safe as possible simply because the human condition is inherently unsafe, and complacent by nature. Safety first but id-iot proof is slightly better, because God forbid, "I" can be an id-iot at times. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kprthevapr

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Ya, I`m a stickler for flush mounted atty`s. I don`t think I could ever walk away from a CB with a flush mounted atty and think everything is going to be alright. But that`s just me. I look at safety like the moving target it is. For the most part, the item should be as safe as possible simply because the human condition is inherently unsafe, and complacent by nature. Safety first but id-iot proof is slightly better, because God forbid, "I" can be an id-iot at times. :lol:

You have to understand your gear.

It's 100% impossible unless you attach an oversized or square atty.

If it's a common round 22mm atty ( or smaller) you won't have a problem.

Mechanicals are not for everyone.
Advanced vapers only.
Know your gear. Use it correctly.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Yap, that`s why I chose the BF, I do have oversize attys and I like to use them. :?)

FWIW, it runs my Cerberus better than any single bat could, and they match widths perfectly.

And, when you know your gear, some of it gets rejected, LOL. But hey, later I`ll be vaping on SMPL, so, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread