Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
Oops, just noticed it's a little crooked
56e8acb37315dc31f59105fa3dcc8ba8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
mechs.jpg

Family photo. The Wasp is okay, a bit disappointing though I must confess. Haven't fiddled around with it too much though so perhaps I just haven't found the perfect coil for it. I call the set up the purple pingu...in my head at least. The Reload clone is amazing, as is everything reload related. I expect it to eventually break like the last reload clone I had but I fully intend to get a real one once I get a job (still living off student finance atm). The mechs hit shockingly well for something so cheap, never had any issues with them and can't imagine I will, apart from inevitably having to replace the magnets in a few years time. The Tsunami is in the family photo because it looks nice, but it's terrible in every way.

Complete waste of time and space - the button on the mech is a stiff and the pin was rough where it touches the battery resulting in poor conductivity. I filed it down and then had to loosen it for it to touch the battery - better conductivity but the button screws itself in/out as and when it chooses because its no longer screwed in properly. It doesn't have ventilation slots in the resin case as advertised.

The rda itself is also terrible - the previous versions of the Tsunami look okay but for the "Pro" version the airflow holes come in right at the edge of the deck and as a result you have to make coils less wide to fit inside and a smaller inner diameter, leaving way too much excess space in the middle of the deck, or have the airflow only touch the outer edge of the coil. Original chuff cap made it okay as a cloud chasing thing if you went for the latter option with huge coils at 0.08ohms but then it isn't safe with the mech anyway. Worse flavour when safely built for a mech than any other rebuildable tank or dripper I've ever owned and I truly despise it

Reactions: petrotech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread