What Mech ya sportin today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA

:shock: somebody get a fire exstinguisher!!

Today I'm puffin' on a flash drive.
IMG_20181103_093541.jpg

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Well today like most other days I'm making rounds between the three mods below. I've no real preference save perhaps enjoying the Gorge on any mod. :)
Have the Gorge on my Coppervape. Got a Chinese Narda clone on the Reo clone. On the Squeeze there's a Wasp Nano. All three rda are using pre-made 24 awg Kanthal with 2.5 mm ID, working out to .50 +/- 0.0.5 ohm resistance. I am using unflavored maximum vg juice that is 18mg/ml nicotine. I run using single coils. I've used Claptons that I wind up by hand. They're alright for me but imho, don't see the need of the fuss. Plain old wire in a coil works fine. That's especially so if you're like me, a simple man.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Comp lyfe, stacked battlefield in copper, silver contact, silver spring, skill deck and goon 24 green cap, district f5ve chuff.

0.29ohm series build. Love this setup.[emoji2962]
4ecc027155b1136d141f793fe7f8d476.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Glad you are happy with that vape, but I find such a mod absolutely ridiculous. I can build a satisfying vape at 12watts.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I wonder what later archeologists and historians will think of these mods when they dig them up...

phallic form, filled with sweet juice which flows out or blows out hot vapor out of the tip, battery driven... what are the chances people will think of these things as some kind of sophisticated steam dildo ?

2ndChoice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Ventura,CA
I wonder what later archeologists and historians will think of these mods when they dig them up...

phallic form, filled with sweet juice which flows out or blows out hot vapor out of the tip, battery driven... what are the chances people will think of these things as some kind of sophisticated steam dildo ?
Lmfao!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread