The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What your vaping right now

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Djplato, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Djplato

Djplato Senior Member ECF Veteran

Curious what my sc people are vaping right now. Ive got a tank of gorilla juice from ave in mine. Can't seem to talk myself into any other flavors until I order from killer juice this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Moedog

Moedog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2013
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Ok, I'll bite---"Sweet Menthol" from Smooth Vaper, which is my everyday juice. I'm in Fort Mill, just a hop from Charlotte.

3. Djplato

I live in central/clemson and there's only a couple shops around here but i only tried juice from volcano and it wasn't anything special. Online seems to be the only way to go

4. Moedog

Moedog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2013
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    I try to keep my juices basic--menthols, peanut butter, lemons--and buy them in vape shops, of which there are plenty around Charlotte. Two in Fort Mill, I believe.

5. Djplato

Must be nice lol I'm always looking for odd ball juices and the shops seem to carry more of the normal.

6. rhunpenny

rhunpenny Full Member Verified Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Melon Jolly from Vapor Realm in Simpsonville and Greer. I have Appleberry and Guardian Angel from Wyoming Vapor Company in my other tanks for rotation and I have orders from Alice in Vapeland, Bombies and Vaper Knoll in bound next week. I like to rotate flavors frequently, sometimes 3 or 4 a day.

7. Djplato

I've heard nothing but good things about Alice in vapeland

8. rhunpenny

rhunpenny Full Member Verified Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I got a sampler in a few weeks ago and really loved 3 of their juices though I have not tried all the ones that came in the sampler yet. I have a few 30ml bottles coming in this time.

9. kadkins11

kadkins11 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have a tank of Kenya Canyon and a tank of Jungle Juice from Madvapes that a switch out through out the day

10. Djplato

Jungle juice sounds good. Got my order from killer juice in. Seemed to be something off with all of em so kinda disappointed.

11. kadkins11

That's Not good I just placed an order with Killer Juice! I usually go to Madvapes B&M to buy juice because they have a tasting table. Jungle Juice is good, real fruity

12. Djplato

Most people ive talked to rave about killer juice so I'm hoping its just a bad batch or something. His customer service is the best ive ever seen and Walt is really a people pleaser. I spend most of my time on his thread so crossing my fingers. Which ones did you get?

13. kadkins11

I ordered Chocolate covered Strawberries, Esspreso, and Blue Moon Ice Cream

14. Djplato

I got blue moon, hot cocoa, and strawberries and cream. Blue moon was amazing minus the black pepper taste. But only a couple people have said anything about getting that taste so hopefully yours turns out good,

15. rico942

rico942 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2013
    Carlsbad, CA
    SubZero from Halo in one eRoll, and Arctic Wolf from VaporGod in the other ... :D

Halo Malibu waiting at home for me in an Ego ... :2cool:

16. Djplato

I ordered a couple bottles from Zeus. Never heard of em before but every review i read was 4 and 5 stars so worth a shot

17. xXxLEONIDASxXx

xXxLEONIDASxXx Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2014
    Charleston SC
    Dripping cosmic fogs milk and honey....one tank of butter beer and one tank of honey pearry, both from the vapor chef

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.