What'd you like to SEE in your Provari in 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
1. Straight top-cap (as an option while purchasing),
2. Teardrops back in the Standard size,
3. Remove the 'Mini' in the Mini size,
4. 22mm OD throughout --And-
5. A Serial# and 'Made in USA' engraved in the bottom-cap.

These are My Five I'd like to see this year

Hey Provarinati...

Wishing you an enthralling and promising 2014 ahead!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
just a new version ... so the classies will flood with used devices.
LOL!
hahaha-024.gif

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
wonder what the profit margin is for one unit... ?

can only imagine how many devices would sell if there was a price drop... :ohmy:

Not much I guess! They admitted that sometime back on their FB page as well - and commented that their rare 10% discounts actually hurt. But hey, they sell tons nonetheless. And they sold around 400 units in one day - the cyberMonday 10% sale!

Paul.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
California
1. Straight top-cap (as an option while purchasing),
2. Teardrops back in the Standard size,
3. Remove the 'Mini' in the Mini size,
4. 22mm OD throughout --And-

Hey Provarinati...

Wishing you an enthralling and promising 2014 ahead!

Without a doubt I'd love to see 1, 4, and 5. Just seems that 22mm is the standard for most attys so that option would be nice. Straight top cap with air flow slots much like the Innovape pro M1 tank. :vapor:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

I wouldn't mind seeing that on the mod itself. Who puts serial numbers on removable caps?

Edit: I wouldn't mind seeing color changing LED's. and I would really like to see them make an ambigram logo ProVari
Provari_zps4e6b6327.jpg

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I'm just speculating..I wouldn't be surprised if provape came out with something really big this year. With the whisperings of provape collaborating with evolv..who knows, provape might just skip the usual vw and go right to a dna20 or 30.

A flat top would be nice but with all the aftermarket cones and rings, that hasn't been a big deal for me. They could at least offer some sort of top cap ring on their site though.

I have to wonder about their association with zen and the zap..genesis/mesh just aren't ideal to run on a provari imo. And I haven't seen the ceramic wicks take off like he thought they would.

Provape sells the protank but if it doesn't line up just right to get good air flow, they don't work very well on some provaris.

The new hybrid colors are interesting....but I'd rather just buy the standard silver and wrap it with whatever design I choose.

I'm happy with the ones I have now..if they offered a vw upgrade I dont think I'd send mine in...ok maybe one of them. If they came out with a totally new provari with the same quality and ruggedness and a dna chip...yea, I believe I'd have to get one:blush:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
On a different note...I'm on call at the hospital where I work (operating room) It's 1 o'clock...I haven't had to go in...I slept late and have been in bed with my electric blanket and my tablet with the walking dead marathon playing on the tv all morning. I've got chocolate cream, peanut butter cream, baked cinnamon bun, banana pudding, caramel mocha and deadly sin all going in various devices.. I'm in heaven! As long as I don't get called in!

Moonswanni

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
The Winner Circle
I would like to see an improved screen and new LED colors (purple for example).

More solid device colors. I love the idea of a metallic eggplant color.

Option to choose device designs: Crop Circles, Straight Lines, Tear Drops, etc.

Flat top design.

Have the device display ohms or battery status when you fire the device.

Variable Wattage (yeah I went there)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
In addition to a flat top option, I'd love to see the straight line styling of the v2 come back. The only thing preventing me buying my second ProVari is the current body style with the circles, which looks cheap and gimmicky to me.

I somehow like the teardrop body... matches the dimples on the bottom-cap and the similar pattern on its top-cap. This teardrop design is also unique to the P/vari... which makes it all the more different and endearing

Maybe I'm being a dumbA55 here... I'm a noob to the Provari scene ya know!

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
In addition to a flat top option, I'd love to see the straight line styling of the v2 come back. The only thing preventing me buying my second ProVari is the current body style with the circles, which looks cheap and gimmicky to me.

I refuse to do the crop circles, too. V2 or mini for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread