• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's a better day

what's a better day and time

• saturday

• sunday

• mid day

• later in the day after 4 pm

• inside venue ie. restaraunt or bar

• outside ie. park, picnic area

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
HELLO Y'ALL !!

with such diverse schedules i thot id ask what would be a better day on the weekend?
saturday, sunday??
and also what times are good for you,
mid day or later in the day like after 4 pm?

i'm going to try and figure out the poll thingy again and see how many responses i get, and try to get a feel for a good time for another meet, it's been awhile since the last and we have so many new members!!!

until i get the poll up, you can leave your info here in this thread and i can add it later

look forward to hearing from y'all soon

sugimimi

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I went to Bentley's Beach House (?) today and asked Bout us using the place for our next meet.
The weekend mgr is familiar with ecigs and will check with the big guy lolol mgr., to see if we cld have a meet there. It looks like Sunday afternoon is a good time for the restaurant. I'll wait for the mgr to call me back and go from there.

This is on Lake Murray has a beachy theme, good menu, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, also an Area to hang in the sun and sand should you choose where there is a bar also.

What I liked about the place was the atmosphere, friendly affordable and there is a separate room for us to meet in. This would accommodate up to 100 plus people.

I'll let you know when I get info from the big guy, and hopefully get some plans and dates going.

PlZ share this with every one and Lets get together!!!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hoping to hear from Bentley's early in the week.

I see some have left thier preferences in the poll, and that is awesome news.

I mentioned the idea of a meet to a very few vendors, and they showed interest in being involved. i'm going to let the rest in the immediate s.c. area and ask them to pass the word and to please come either as a vendor or at least as a vapor'er???!!!
I really need a new word for vapor'er lololol!!!

It looks like we are all going to be wanting an inside venue, and I say , Thank you Thank You and Thank you again!!!

I see the poll is going for a saturday afternoon, where if we use Bentley's , Sunday may be better for them, saturday's they have live bands in the evening and are very busy during the day, the band plays in the area we would have our gathering in, so it may need to be sunday, IF WE USE BENTLEY'S. this is early planning so we will see.

i'm thinking mid to end of JULY?????

ok gotta go get ready for work, the long weekend is over, boo hiss......

chris

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey y'all,
Im back, had surgery 2 weeks ago, had a really bad scare during the annual poke , probe, and squish!!!

I had a lump in my right breast and problems stemming from it. it was not cancer, but until i knew for sure I was truly terrified.
I had out patient surgery, and recovered at home for a week and a few more days, you all were on my mind, hoping you didnt think i forgot about you guys.

I haven't heard from the bentleys beach place yet, but im not gonna wait for them ill give a call and see what's going on and if they want us.

ill let ya know!!!

so how is everyone else???

share, bragg, just say HI!

sugismimi!!

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Hey y'all,
Im back, had surgery 2 weeks ago, had a really bad scare during the annual poke , probe, and squish!!!

I had a lump in my right breast and problems stemming from it. it was not cancer, but until i knew for sure I was truly terrified.
I had out patient surgery, and recovered at home for a week and a few more days, you all were on my mind, hoping you didnt think i forgot about you guys.

I haven't heard from the bentleys beach place yet, but im not gonna wait for them ill give a call and see what's going on and if they want us.

ill let ya know!!!

so how is everyone else???

share, bragg, just say HI!

sugismimi!!

Wow. Sorry to see this but glad it is resolved.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Thanks guys..

i went for my final follow up today, and all is well.

OK ive been really slack, I havent called bentleys back yet, but this weekend I will do.

I'm gonna venture out of Lexington county (lolol) and take the family to THE BIG MO drive in.

im sure some of us remember the awesome fun at the drive inn when you were aaahhhemmmmm, younger!!!

Those havent had the experience, you gotta go try it.

hoping Im not going to be disappointed, or the kids, I have built it up so much for them...

anyone been to the BIG MO , any reviews, suggestions, comments, helpful hints???

I'll have to let ya know how it was ............

have a good weekend, and

WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER IN COLUMBIA, :rickroll::thumbs:

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hi y'all!
Been playing a lot of phone tag with bentley's.
But I'm still on it !!

Just wanted to let ya know.

Now do any of us want to have vendor's or suppliers there for products.

The last one we had there was Ivape.net , and I thought it was good to have them there.

I am concerened about being fair, and not seem to be showing favoritism if only one vendor shows. There are many more in biz now. So, what would we want to do, have all invited? Or take a poll on who might be a fave to us?

Help me and let me know what you guys would like to have at the meet.

Anyone interested in karaoke ? We could have this at the meet no charge, but great fun!

Any other suggestions are very welcome, any volunteers to help get things going also would be very welcome as well.
My health now limits me so much now, just so y'all know it will be slow going for me.

Can't wait to get this done and have us all together again!!

Hope all had a good weekend, and a safe 4 th of July !

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
[/URL]WOOOO HOOOO!!! GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM BENTLEY'S THAT WE ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO HAVE OUR MEET THERE.
LOOKING AT THE POLL RESULTS WE WILL HAVE THIS ON A SATURDAY, INDOORS AND AROUND 1 PM
THE MENU AND BAR PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE, WITH THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM BEING A STEAK MEAL FOR 14.99. DRAFT BEER ROLLING ROCK .99 ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! DRINK SPECIALS LIKE FROZEN COCKTAILS START AT 1.99. NOT BAD

BENTLEY'S BEACH HOUSE IS LOCATED ON NORTH LAKE DR. FORMALLY THE DAM BAR AND GRILL, ON THE LEXINGTON SIDE OF LAKE MURRAY.
PHONE NUMBER 803-808-7263 AND HERE IS A LINK TO THE WEB SITE
[/FONTLexington SC Family Restaurant | Live Entertainment & Drink Specials

NOW COMES THE HARD PART.

WHEN???
I CAN JUST PLAN A DATE IN LATE AUGUST? EARLY SEPTEMBER??

I'LL SEND E-MAILS TO ALL I HAVE INFO FOR AND GET SOME SUGGESTIONS.

OK Y'ALL I DID ALL THE HARD STUFF, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PICK A DAY, AND COME!!!!

I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS A WEEK OR SO, AND THEN I'LL HAVE A DATE BY EVERYONES SUGGESTIONS, OR I GUESS A NEW POLL WOULD BE BEST.
THEN I'LL CONTACT SOME VENDORS/ SUPPLIERS AND GET READY FOR AN AWESOME GET TOGETHER!!!

FEEL FREE TO PASS THE WORD TO YOUR ECF FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT PART OF OUR GROUP BUT LIVE CLOSE ENOUGH TO COME ANYWAY, HOW GREAT WOULD THAT BE!!!

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. HOPE EVERYONE IS TOO.

POKEY SHINE UP THAT BUZZ PRO , CUZ I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT, LOLOLOL!!!

Last edited:

Ilpadreq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
SC
www.facebook.com
:toast: This is terrific! You have done a wonderful job Sugismimi! It doesn't matter what the date is I will be there! I only know one vendor in the area, VapingZone, maybe they can put a sign up at there shop!
Thanks for all of your hard work..we owe you one! :thumbs:

I dropped by there to pick up some juice yesterday and asked about this.

They said that they would be happy to put up a sign in the store, attend the event, bring some goodies & provide a door prize.

They said to contact them when we settle on a date.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
I dropped by there to pick up some juice yesterday and asked about this.

They said that they would be happy to put up a sign in the store, attend the event, bring some goodies & provide a door prize.

They said to contact them when we settle on a date.

Leah was very pleasant and helpful to me when I dropped in a while back - nice people; I am glad that you thought to ask them.

Kudos to you, Ilpadreq! :)

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
I voted on one poll, but didn't see where I voted on this one, but I will go along with any time. I think a raffle to raise money to donate to CASAA would be wonderful too. What do ya'll think? CASAA helps all of us so much! I hope a date is decided soon, I want to tell everyone and I need to know when I will be away from the shop. Exciting to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread