What's a good e-cig leather carrier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Just a reminder, I use RN4081 model manufactuer cigs.

I want to find something like this:

Accessories - Leather E-cigarette Case

I have one from them but unfortunately the coloring on it is piecing off little by little and I worry it has led coloring or something. I don't want to find cases as I prefer something that carries it like a pouch because it's nefty and easy to spot specialy when if my room is messy :).

Any recomendations, anyone?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
5Card - do you really ever put yours away???? Mine are almost never out of my hand, never make it into a pouch and the furthest they get from me is on the desk when I use two hands to type on the PC!

OK, my name is aj and I'm a vapaholic.
I almost always use my 5 volt passthrough unless I go somewhere and it has a little ring on the end that I use to hang it on a hook but right now it's laying on my chest as I recline and type.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Hmm. I looked at that before but I'm not too found of the color beads and stuff. String is not so bad, but I prefer something classic. I was drawned by the Johnson creek leather case because of the nice look and the tree emblem (kinda like timberlin clothing too, lol). I'll consider that as my last choice if I can't find anything else.

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
Honestly I'd suggest just picking up some leather and making your own. Leatherworking isn't that hard and you'd have something to carry your ecigs that you made yourself for a very long time. I'm thinkin something like a necklace with a little leather sheath that you could just slide the ecig into would probably be easiest and quite stylish if done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread