The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What's a good e-cig leather carrier?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Icey, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Icey

Icey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Skokie
    Just a reminder, I use RN4081 model manufactuer cigs.

I want to find something like this:

Accessories - Leather E-cigarette Case

I have one from them but unfortunately the coloring on it is piecing off little by little and I worry it has led coloring or something. I don't want to find cases as I prefer something that carries it like a pouch because it's nefty and easy to spot specialy when if my room is messy :).

Any recomendations, anyone?

2. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
  3. Icey

Jan 2, 2010
    Skokie
  4. AJMoore

AJMoore Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 15, 2009
    Here and back
    5Card - do you really ever put yours away???? Mine are almost never out of my hand, never make it into a pouch and the furthest they get from me is on the desk when I use two hands to type on the PC!

OK, my name is aj and I'm a vapaholic.

5. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Oh sorry, You should just go to a leather crafter and have one made. Them guys/gals aren't to exspensive. That way you could get it just the way you like. Good luck.

6. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I almost always use my 5 volt passthrough unless I go somewhere and it has a little ring on the end that I use to hang it on a hook but right now it's laying on my chest as I recline and type.

7. AJMoore

AJMoore Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 15, 2009
    Here and back
    Chuckle, chuckle, me too.

8. Icey

Jan 2, 2010
    Skokie
    Right. But, I wouldn't happen to know anyone that makes them around me. I use it a lot based on goung to a lot of places being in my pocket, working leather case, or even in the car. I carry two e-cigs with me while the other is placed in the case.

9. Momba

Momba Full Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Maryland
  10. Icey

Jan 2, 2010
    Skokie
    Hmm. I looked at that before but I'm not too found of the color beads and stuff. String is not so bad, but I prefer something classic. I was drawned by the Johnson creek leather case because of the nice look and the tree emblem (kinda like timberlin clothing too, lol). I'll consider that as my last choice if I can't find anything else.

11. Icey

Jan 2, 2010
    Skokie
    Let's take a wallet for example. I've had mines for 3 years now in decent condition and the color on it is still there. But to have something as less than two months and ...... off the paint means the manufacture is cheap on the production.

Where can I find this sort of quality?

12. Israfil

Israfil Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Honestly I'd suggest just picking up some leather and making your own. Leatherworking isn't that hard and you'd have something to carry your ecigs that you made yourself for a very long time. I'm thinkin something like a necklace with a little leather sheath that you could just slide the ecig into would probably be easiest and quite stylish if done right.

13. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

14. Charlie58

Charlie58 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 20, 2009
    Florida,U.S.A.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.