What's better than juice in Canada? JIUCE IN THE USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Originally posted in suppliers forum & another thread in US Social Group http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/us-e-smokers/1564-juice-now-available-us.html#post25812.

This site works best with IE browser.

For those of you who do not look in those forums: The Juice! is now selling juice in the USA!

If I understand it correctly, it is made and distributed from Johnson Creek, Wisconsin US of A.

3 strengths: 24, 18 & 11mg. 1 FL OZ/30 ml for $19.95 + $5.00 shipping.

Currently 4 flavors: Regular, Smooth Hickory, Wild Cherry & Almond Coffee cake.

To quote their faqs about non USA sales:

Q: Do you ship overseas?

A: Currently, Johnson Creek only ships to the 50 United States. However, we do have an exclusive distributor in the United Kingdom called E-Cigs.co.uk where you can buy the full line of Johnson Creek products. E-Cigs.co.uk are one of the best and most reputable sites on the web, and will ship anywhere in the UK and EU!

Question to moderators: Don't want to step on any toes, but is it appropriate to post this thread in this forum? Seems to be GREAT information for the masses.

My Canada juice thread seemed to go over pretty well.

Last edited:

Gunny

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I just noticed on the Johnson Creek site that a NON PG recipe is on it's way.

BTW, I posted here for those that never go to the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...html#post25812 or the US Social Group threads and so stated in my original post sorry.

Just seems a little more mainstream here. Not to mention BIG news.

Last edited:
WARNING: Our smoke juice contains propylene glycol. If you are allergic or sensitive to PG, email us for a custom mixture. If you are allergic to peanuts or other legumes or nuts, do not use this product.

Wow, is there nut in everything or just the possibility of nut contamination?

Also noticed soon to come bananas foster, menthol, and a mystery flavor.

I have not started experimenting with any flavors yet - but may have to.

Wow, is there nut in everything or just the possibility of nut contamination?

Also noticed soon to come bananas foster, menthol, and a mystery flavor.

I have not started experimenting with any flavors yet - but may have to.

Believe me, that was my statement when we posted this. On the results back from the chem analysis firm we sent our sample to to be safety tested, one of the things they came back with (aside form being safe) trace amounts of peanut content in one of the ingredients. For the life of me, I can't imagine which one, but there you have it. Anyway, I know how severe this kind of allergy can be for some, so much better safe than sorry :D

-MacFan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread