• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's For Pet Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well this has been a generally crappy weekend!
Got son around to taking a look at my car and it's needs some work done to the front end. Gonna cost about $200+ before it's all over. He's got the parts ordered but I can't use it until he can put them on next Saturday which means I have to drive RW's car which I hate with a passion.
I think I'm getting a sinus infection (hoping it's just the allergies getting real bad).
RW is feeling better but is in a whine mode, I can't blame him but can only handle so much of it before I'm ready to scream!!! Unfortunately, I can't do that.
Buddie has been losing interest in the hamburger mix. She ate a wee little bit yesterday, but refused this morning. She won't touch her old dog food either. Neighbor has some Kibbles & Bits that she so generously brought over :shock:, and she gobbled it right down. Now I think I'm in worse shape than I was at the start.
Gonna mix a little of her old food with the Kibbles to get her off it, and hopefully after she takes a break, she'll eat the hamburger stuff a couple times a week.

sweetniko

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I had Evo in my kitchen for 3 weeks and neither cat would touch it. Heidi sometimes eats California Naturals.
I have been trying to get Niko to eat healthy for 5 years. I have bought every brand of healthy food but end up giving it to my ferals.
But...on my Birthday...Niko started eating the EVO!!!! For real..he went to his junk food and then walked over to the EVO and took his first bite.
I know it was his first bite b/c I have to sit with him everytime he eats. He comes to get me and I have to sit on the floor next to him.

It was the best birthday present I have ever gotten.
Go NIKO.

He also takes pepcid for an esophageal disorder, colliodial silver, and lysine every day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread