What's going on REOville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
This truant REOnaut is popping in to say hi to everyone! It's been a bit since I popped in, work and family life keeps me on my toes plus hanging out here makes me want MORE REOs!!! Lol!!
Syren and Amberlamps are doing just fine.....well Amberlamps is a bit bi-polar now. One of her magnets on the door popped out and I swear I had it in the right way but alas when I glued the magnet in I immediately knew that I fudged it up royally! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
One of Syrens door magnets popped off too but luckily I learned from the last one and she's not like her big sister!

Once my finances get better I'll be getting Amberlamps a new door and upgrading both of them.

I see my partner has made an appearance, (Riverpriate) that's right....within a few days my ambulance will be fully staffed by REOnauts! So if anyone of y'all gets hurt in eastern Lancaster County, Pa between 6am and 6pm Tuesday thru Friday....you'll be in good company! :2cool: Make sure you give him a proper REOville welcome!

He finally broke down and got a REO which actually shocked me since he's so found of his pipe mods.....good for him for seeing the light.....he'll never go back!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Thanks CAT! Yes I have seen the brass door and I definitely want one! Yeah I'm definitely getting the new new contacts once I have the fluff for them I'm getting'em!! I'm usually running between .67 and 1.2 depending on my mood so I could benefit from having them.

The past few months haven't been too kind. First the furnace dies, then the cars alternator dies, then I trashed a rim after driving over the rain filled pot hole from hell! Bad things come in threes right??? It's all good because I know with REOs......the wait is very well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread