What's Good to Mix With Cream Soda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
I havent tried it, but maybe a peach, strawberry or orange? I am just thinking orange cream, strawberry cream, peach cream etc... Also maybe coconut or a coconut and chocolate?

Like you said, the flavor is not too strong, so it should mix with just about anything

I decided to try some Orange Cream Soda with my last order, which is what I've currently been vaping for the last two days in my 701 cigar. It's a really nice vape...TONS of throat hit, might be too much for some people. Not too orange-y, not too cream soda - just right where it should be. Something to be aware of is that the higher VG ratios will still have PG-like consistency with this juice, as I'm thinking it uses orange oil...Harry might be able to clarify on this one.

Oh, one more additional note: this is one of those flavors that needs some sittin' time. It was alright on day one, but after roughly two weeks of maturation time it is *perfect*. Pretty good stuff, makes me wish I had some plain ol' cream soda flavored juice to flavor with some GA or watermelon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread