What's happening with VAPEALICIOUS??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any news on VLA?? I've sent multiple emails using the form on their page and left 2 messages on the phone number provided on their website. All to no avail. My order has been saying Electronic Shipping Info Received since 1/25 /14, this status hasn't changed since then I only ordered from them because of good reviews. I thought I would've heard from them by now, but I'm beginning to think I've been screwed! This was my first order ever with them, sadly it's looking like it will be the last! If anyone knows how to get in touch with them my order is AB-8776. PLEASE HELP!! :(

Lolli

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Same boat here. This is my second time ordering from them. My tracking said was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/14, was available for pick up 2/13/14, then processed through USPS on 2/13/14. Now just says in transit. I already got vape mail from other vendors so don't think my mail man is a running off with my goodies:)
If I was supposed to pick it up, wish I would have been notified of this. Don't want to drive all the way there and pay for parking. I live in the city and there is no free lot at the post office :(
I did send an email to Vapealicious and the USPS... waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread