The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What's hiding under your PCC?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Nilius, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nilius

Nilius Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    CLE
    Your PCC
    [​IMG]

The back of the PCC after prying it out of the case. It is held in by (pretty strong) double sided tape. There is a piece of tape on the battery and a piece on the black plastic.
    [​IMG]

Be very careful with the black and red wires. Both of the solder connections broke just by moving the battery.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Battery
    [​IMG]

2. Trunus

Trunus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Oak Grove, Mo
    Not as magical as you thought? I know I was let down when there wasn't magic involved... I thought it was pure magic that filled my batteries. I also didn't take mine apart I took a friends apart.

3. Trunus

Trunus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Oak Grove, Mo
    Also, I have been thinking about modding a PCC into a PV. You would just need an adapter, a drill for two holes, and two different swtiches. I have been searching everywhere for the specs on that battery. All I know is that it is 1200mAh. I know inside the case it says 4.2 volts and 200mAh. So which is right?

4. maureengill

maureengill Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Trainer PA
    I don't know...cause I lost mine....DOH

So I'm sure it's got something underneath it, and when I find it I should find what's underneath it also.

Maureen

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

5. aubergine

aubergine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    MD
    You mean I don't have to feed it a virgin every evening to keep it happy?

6. Gamer

Gamer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Thanks for the photos :D

7. Nilius

Nilius Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    CLE
    No problem, I was just heading back into the vault to update the other post :)

8. av8tor

av8tor Full Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Back in the States
    The battery is a 1200 mili-amp hour battery, the circuit puts out 4.2 volts at 200 mili-amps to charge the battery. All battery chargers put out more volts than the battery at less amperage for the slow charging. Quick chargers put out more amperage to charge faster. Hope this helps.

9. Doctor Rock

Doctor Rock Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2010
    Minnesota
    I'm going to continue to do it anyway :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.