• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

whats in your vape stash box

Status
Not open for further replies.

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
Thanks for the reminder - it's time to do inventory ;):

-12 LR atties (varying between 1.8Ω & 1.5Ω)
-9 boxes of cartos (Boge 1.5Ω & 2.0Ω; Joye 2.5Ω)
-1 5V Passthru
-20 or so bottles of flavoring (FlavourArt and TPA)
-500ml VG
-150ml PG
-220ml 100mg Nic (PG)
-30ml pre-mixed base
-About 12 pre-mixed 6ml bottles of homemade juices
-2 30ml bottles FSUSA juice (Voodoo & American Spirit)
-Various syringes, carto caps, drip tips, etc.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Stash box? I prefer to call it my VapeCave

Picture11.jpg

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
this box with removable inserts is awesome but I have 2 in a carrying case . haven't bought a lot yet but gonna put in an order tomorrow
View attachment 30783
these are great , i have a few similar ones. i got one for my fravoring, one for back-p suplies and one for batts.
still need to get more...

ilk80

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
USA
I have three mini spots for things and then we share a decent sized tackle box.

The closest to me at the desk has two in it (counting my main Ego & the V4L that I had to use when my battery died out, ahhhh) and about 4 juices (bubble gum, mojito, bluebull & cherry but today it also has the 4 mystery juices). Its also chilling with two pens for quick notes when I need to jot something down. :)

The next one I have is under a shelf in my desk with about a dozen random juices for 'when I feel in the random mood', these are only used when I am not using the quick access spot that has my preferred daily flavors. It also has some random odds and ends but its a smaller cigar box that says "Evil" on the side, how could I not love that? Now the tackle box, that has everything else and then some.

Darth Skirata

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
I use a tackle box for my equipment. I have a KR808D-1 (my first rig), 3 510 batts, 1 eGo batt/USB PT, assorted cartidges and cartomizers, juices, blue foam, Vapor King carry case (also fits my 510 batts), 5 attys and some tweezers and scissors.

Here's a picture:
StashBox.jpg

Update:

I have since added a 2nd eGo, many more attys (510, LR 510, LR 306, 1.8 ohm LR 306) and have a Jessy X arriving on Tuesday.

Mr Pink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2011
Pepperell, MA
I have a plastic case that used to hold laser equipment at work. It had a lot more til I found my favorite carto combo and I sold off some stuff to buy more of 'em. If one PV wasn't in my hand and another in the car center console it'd be all eGo 510 compatible stuff: 3 1000 mAh batts (one PT), 3 650mAh batts, two wall/USB chargers, 3-4 attys, 10 Echo E cartos, a few empty carts, 3 cones, a now un-needed syringy, and about 200ml of juice, including 4 flavors from Hingham Hill, my absolute fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread