Whats inside a Vuse cartridge? Here you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisf8657

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Hi guys,

New member. I actually just joined to post this picture as I read someone was curious about whats inside them, but I guess there is a 5 post thingy.

This thing wasn't easy to get apart.

In case your curious, the "pad" around the wicks is inside the metal barrel of the "cartridge".
Still wonder about what secrets that little chip holds outside of the published stuff.

20140912_163118.jpg

I should mention I tried this, and could not get used to the taste. It was also hard to pull from as others have stated.
Hopefully, this may at the very least get people interested in our hobby (stepping stone).

Last edited:

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
I bought one a while back not realizing where they came from. Happily it was the worst electronic cigarette I've ever tried. 48 mg is way too high for me, it tasted like burning hair, and produced such a piddly amount of vapor I couldn't be sure if I was actually using it correctly or not. Not to mention it looks like it was designed and built by a kindergartener. You look at some of the new offerings from V2 and you'd never consider this crap. Even the Halo G6 lo.oks like a quality piece of gear. This junk, not so much

Sthur

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Denver
I used to be a pad camel person and got one free as well with a coupon on the mail. I tried it after I had been using ce4 for weeks and it went back in the box and still in the cupboard to rot in peace. They were just not what I expected and the ce4 is a better kit for new people, he'll even evod as best for new peeps.

chrisf8657

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Phoenix, AZ, USA
happydave,

I might be able to help. What's your questions?

For the rest of you, totally agree. The thing tasted light burnt cabbage or something - it was horrible.
I get the feeling this thing is just meant to drive people back to regular cigarettes rather than capture a share of the marketplace.
Whoever they did "taste testing" on must have been people with no taste buds - the things are literally HORRIBLE.

And looking at the way the cartridge is built, I doubt it would last the equiv. of a pack.

ghstdarter06

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
I get the feeling this thing is just meant to drive people back to regular cigarettes rather than capture a share of the marketplace.

Considering Vuse is owned by RJ Reynolds and they sent a lengthy comment to the FDA wanting the open devices we use banned. They want the junk like the Vuse and Blu to be the only ones allowed. I can see why the want folks to go back to analogs.

geekmedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
I got one at an outdoor concert this summer. Theguy at the stand was so anti-vapegeer it was disgusting (I get it you are pushing your product). Anyway to me it has a very harsh burnt carmel taste to it. Used it thatnight only, the gf has not touched it either. I really wish there was a way to reuse the carto and battery with my own juice, for stealth purpose only. I get worried carrying my larger batteries and tanks into a venue and arrogant security id10t's. So in the mean time they will waste away in the closet and RJ will not get another dime from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread