Whats juice do you use as your daily juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimik

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
Right now it is Tasty Vapor, tastyfinger. When not using that, I am usually vaping away on Johnson's Creek Black Cherry.

I've become a bit cautious with experimenting with other flavors because it is getting expensive, the only other flavor I have really enjoyed besides the two above was Halo Newpure but the costs at the time were a bit high, not sure if that is still true.

I am using 26mg VG redbull, not sure who made it though because I bought it from a member here in the classifieds, White label with looks like a wine glass pictured with blue stripes on top and bottom. Good stuff.
That sounds like dekang...
My fav right now is banana nut bread from a friend 24mg
Ameretto sour??
Hawiian punch from friend
and juicy fruit from friend..I just keep adding more banana and mint as the bottle goes lower...seems to be the mix.

I got all kinds of flavors from tasty vapor from a co op...and the flavors a ver weak...except for the atomic cin, and geoff's blend...but they r taste bud suicide!.. not sure what is wrong w/ these flavors?? Maybe a bad batch? I have let them sit and steep...but still, most of them taste the same??

jsaveker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Manhattan, New York
Whilst I have a large variety of different flavours my all day every day vape is Dekang Menthol.

I can't get enough of that stuff.... no matter what ever other juices I try I always end up back on the Menthol.

I vape TW DV Menthoyptus as a treat every now and then... but could not afford to Vape it daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread