What's new at Vapor4Life??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
I was just wondering if we could have a "Whats new at Vapor4Life" sticky.
It would be so much easier to just have to check a sticky to see if there is new stock, sales, codes, or issues we should know about. There is so much inventory on the V4L site that it is really easy to miss something new.
I check this forum on a daily basis (or more like an hourly basis, loL) and I usually see any threads started by Steve, Mark, Leaford, or other members of the v4l team updating us on new things. But for people who can't get on the site on a daily basis, they probably miss most of those threads. For example Mark's thread telling us about the new manual shorty's is already on page 5. If I had missed that I don't think I would have noticed them on the v4l site because it's a dropdown menu from the auto shory's.
Anyway, just a thought:)

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
You can always click on a users ID and see all the threads they have started or participated in.

I do think a sticky would be good but not until the resolve the too many stickies issue. I love the idea that several have mentioned about making ONE sticky with all the threads listed inside of it. If Mark or Steve starts it they can edit the first post at any time, adding more or taking one off to keep it up to date. It would help with the clutter in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread