Whats New in the Vaping World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
So it has been a while since I have purchased any new vape equipment. I am wondering what the products are that everybody is talking about these days. I see the NOVO 3 is out now. Is the novo still a hot product?

I am not partial to any product. I vape everything from mechanicals to subtanks, pods, rdas, disposables.

Anyone know what the die for vape is that is sold out almost all the time? or what have you been impressed with these days?

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I'm pretty well stocked up, and not looking for the leading edge, not chasing shiny. But, even though I'm close to stocked to my life expectancy, I'm always open to super bargains, even if they're out of vogue, and especially if they're bargain priced. The big shiny deal of two years ago isn't so much different from today's flashing deal, and if it's priced at less than 40%, it'll get my attention.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Keep in mind the term "pod" has evolved. Many are really tanks (atomizers) with replaceable coils (even sub-ohm) Both terms... "sub-ohm" and "pods" don't really apply anymore (and that's a good thing... many options now)
Exactly....pods aren't just pods anymore. I haven't used my RTAs/ RBAs/ RDTAs in a while now...and I didn't even plan for it to happen. The pod mesh coils just gives me so much more flavor....and ease of use. I only rotate amongst the 5 or so pods/aio's lately.
I do have to buy coils all the time, which is a bummer.
I see the new Vapefli pod comes with a rebuildable mesh coil dooda...:D
Plz don't shoot me, but I think "pods" are the future. :p
I mean compare this Freemax pod coil, next to the old tried and true Aspire coil. This thing blasts flavor for weeks on end....it's a double barrel mesh coil.:w00t: There's just no end to it.
IMG_20210122_220850.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Falconeer

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Some pods are even rebuildable now - I got the RD decks for my three Muluses/Mula????

I never thought I'd even consider pods when they first came out, but times have changed and some are very good.

I even have three Sceptres in my other house in the West - this from the man that stuck with his Nautilus Minis for the best part of five years!

• Agree
Reactions: Fredman1

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I recently bought an Aspire OBY Pod Kit and a 3 pack of Pods. It's a better option for walking around than the Vuse Alto by a mile. I will definitely buy another one when I need one. Great battery life, great little one handed Vape. I also bought a Steam Crave Aromaizer Supreme V3 RDTA Advance Kit, some Coils and Cotton, it just cleared Customs per the tracking # so it should be coming soon. Everyone is raving about it so I had to pick one up. I'll post my thoughts on it in the future.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    To me, what makes a pod system a pod system isn't about what kind of coil it takes or whether or not it's removable or even rebuildable, but the fact that it uses a "pod" (a low-profile juice tank) that connects to the "battery" using a proprietary connection (often magnetic, press-fit or both) instead of a 510 threaded tank.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    So it has been a while since I have purchased any new vape equipment. I am wondering what the products are that everybody is talking about these days. I see the NOVO 3 is out now. Is the novo still a hot product?

I am not partial to any product. I vape everything from mechanicals to subtanks, pods, rdas, disposables.

Anyone know what the die for vape is that is sold out almost all the time? or what have you been impressed with these days?

Whatever you decide to Do, I would Do It Quickly.

US shipping cutoff dates - USPS, Fedex & UPS

And I would have at Least 1 RTA and a 18650 Replaceable Mod in the Mix.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread