What's New?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I haven't been on this forum for a long time. I had a number of catastrophes involving the loss of my favourite e-cig (DSE901B), and just recently I found my other e-cig (RN4081) in the washing machine :(

So, surprise surprise, I'm back on cigarettes :(

I managed few months, and even a few weeks without any kind of smoking, but as soon as alcohol touched my lips - I was a goner.

I feel like I've failed so badly, but as soon as I have enough pennies I'll climb back on the wagon.. :oops:

Did you all miss me??

Spider

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
Hello all,

I haven't been on this forum for a long time. I had a number of catastrophes involving the loss of my favourite e-cig (DSE901B), and just recently I found my other e-cig (RN4081) in the washing machine :(

So, surprise surprise, I'm back on cigarettes :(

I managed few months, and even a few weeks without any kind of smoking, but as soon as alcohol touched my lips - I was a goner.

I feel like I've failed so badly, but as soon as I have enough pennies I'll climb back on the wagon.. :oops:

Did you all miss me??

Spider

If you will pay the shipping Ill send you one of my demo units.. It is only slightly used (maybe 1 cartridge put through it...) I forgot the model but it looks like a cigarette.. It was a sample from a manufacturer that I decided not to cary.

Just the atomizer a couple of batteries and the charger but its almost free :)

Phil

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
That's awfully generous of you phylo! Although I have no idea how much shipping costs from the US, if it's comparable to buying a new battery and an atomiser I might be just as well doing that instead.

Again, thanks for the offer - why did you choose not to supply that particular e-cig by the way? It wasn't because it's highly toxic or anything, was it? hehe

Spider

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
That's awfully generous of you phylo! Although I have no idea how much shipping costs from the US, if it's comparable to buying a new battery and an atomiser I might be just as well doing that instead.

Again, thanks for the offer - why did you choose not to supply that particular e-cig by the way? It wasn't because it's highly toxic or anything, was it? hehe

Spider

spider you nutter its a freebie there's know way it would cost a lot to send you these items with out there packaging..dont be a fool man!

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.

Spider

I cant imagine it costing more than 10 or 15 US to ship it to you via first class mail...

The reason Im not carying them is that my current manufacturer is less expensive and higher quality..

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread