Whats on your mind to order next ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
tobacco/Menthol, when it's back on the list; Cherry (go figger, eh Clumsy?); and a sweet-cream custom flavor that Geoff helped me figure out how to order in a PM...

And I have a feeling that if he don't get the menthol up before next week, I may be adding that AFB to the order, once I sample it... can't wait!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I'm actually scared to go to this website with anything resembling a credit card because I just know I'll go crazy and bankrupt myself :oops:
I've been looking at the coffee creamy type thing but that apple one sounds nice too, and the brandy one also I love banana - if there was a chocolate banana I think id have to go into worship mode - oh god see I can't even make a choice on HERE for samples with a limited selection :cry:

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I'm actually scared to go to this website with anything resembling a credit card because I just know I'll go crazy and bankrupt myself :oops:
I've been looking at the coffee creamy type thing but that apple one sounds nice too, and the brandy one also I love banana - if there was a chocolate banana I think id have to go into worship mode - oh god see I can't even make a choice on HERE for samples with a limited selection :cry:

Ummm, go to the custom flavor section and make yourself up a chocolate+banana then... then we can all sample it...

Oh, and don't be afraid to contact Geoff to discuss what kind of flavor you're going for... he's wonderful at offering suggestions and tweaks to attempt to make exactly what you want...

Okay, whip that CC out and start worshipping... :w00t:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
So many that I want to try! I only have his vanilla 24mg and amaretto doubler. Ones that sound really good are the blueberry cheesecake, caramel popcorn, german chocolate cake, and maybe the pistachio ice cream. I haven't heard anyone that has ordered the pistachio, but that is one of my favorite ice creams. Oh, and of course I have to try his tobacco along with the doubler once he gets that in. My favorite tobacco that I've tried is flue cured, so I hope his is good!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hmm... I'm a huge fan of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey. It's vanilla ice cream with banana puree, walnuts, and chocolate chunks. I wonder if a TV variant is possible...

His chocolate/banana/walnut would work. It even says in the description that it was inspired by Chunky Monkey!

Edit: Ok, Geoff beat me to it!

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I may have to put amaretto stone sour on that list...sounds yummy

The amoretta stone sour is to die for !!! I actually think it has a better throat hit than the atomic fireball.

Atomic fireball and amoretta stone sour are both of my all day vapes.

I have 10 more juices on the way.

Cafe Machiatto
Peach Melba
Spiced Rum
Lemonade
Tropical Punch (should get all of these Today)

Vanilla
Blueberry Cheesecake
German Chocolate Cake
Butterfinger
Grape (hopefully Wed. or Thursday)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Tobacco/Menthol, when it's back on the list; Cherry (go figger, eh Clumsy?); and a sweet-cream custom flavor that Geoff helped me figure out how to order in a PM...

And I have a feeling that if he don't get the menthol up before next week, I may be adding that AFB to the order, once I sample it... can't wait!

The clown with the cherry addiction.

> the clumsy one with the cinnamon and peppermint addiction

Ha...cracks me up

JustFolly

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
I'm actually considering ordering my first TV juice soon. I've never been able to find a good Tobacco, and after reading so many rave reviews, I think I might have more luck here.

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure if I want Tobacco or Menthol. I enjoy both the tastes equally in analogs, but I can only afford to get one. Has anybody tried both and had a preference? Which would you recommend, Geoff? Remember, while I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it (and order more...), this first try will be representing your brand in my mind. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread