Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Seven IBTanks in rotation. ;) Plus a modified Hoosier Vapes Elegance cartotank with a Phiniac sandblasted design pyrex tube. Occassionally the Vaporfexion Pro-V Cartomator and AGA T+ rebuildable with a glass tank. Oh yeah, can't forget the tree frog tank from High Desert Vapes.

View attachment 182021 View attachment 182022 View attachment 182026 View attachment 182024 View attachment 182025

Show off!!!! But thanks to you I have 3 IBTanks in use lol. Love my IBTanks!!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Bad, please stop showing this tank off.:grr: I have stalked High Desert Vapes for one just like it, I love your TreeFrog.:wub: I am immensely envious. If you ever have a lapse of sanity and chose to sell it, please PM me. Only meee. please:D
LV SuzyQ said:
Or me please:)
:p:D

Teal_frog.jpg click to enlarge

Chiku started a thread in the Tanks sub-forum that she (?) is awaiting delivery on this frog tank from High Desert. So stop pining and just order your own...ya know ya want it.

Purple and Teal w/red Spots Frog Pyrex Tank

Last edited:

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Unfortunately, they are out. :(

If you don't mind paying a little more, the glass blower for High Desert will create a custom tank for you of your design. Design Your Own Tank

My tree frog tank was a custom tank. The higher cost of the custom tank was offset because at the time I ordered mine they were offering a 2-for-1 tank sale. High Desert has these sales from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread