What's on your vaper's Christmas List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Jelly Man Says:
Let's play a little game... Well maybe not a game since if we get what is on our lists, we all when! But let's all list what is on our Vaper's Christmas List and see what this years Must Haves are for the Holidays...

Ok, so maybe I am just trying to get motivated for Christmas shopping LOL!

I'll start!
More Nutty Uncle KY of course... 801 HV atties, brass colored drip tip for 801 and maybe some new tenergy batts.

What's on your list???

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
My vaping fiscal year runs December-November (I ordered my first PV on 12/7/09) so I am committed to not ordering anything else "this year." Come December 1 -- watch out!

Liquid - I still have a few vapable liquids from my overstock debacle (including some nice stuff boB & Missy sent me in a PIF) so I might not be ordering until the middle of the month. By then I will need more GBC, will want more Caramel Cap and will be ready to try some other flavors.

Sweetener - My PG-based stevia didn't do a good job replacing sucralose. I think the bottle might be a bit old (for adding to beverages, I replaced it with some water-based stevia) so I want to get a fresh bottle to try. TPA's cotton candy wasn't bad so I want to get some of their brown sugar to try (and maybe honey.) If they don't do the trick, I'll have to convince myself that whatever my body doesn't like about sucralose gets broken down when it becomes vapor. (Except for GBC which I think is spectacular without it.)

Hardware - I've been using bonuts for a couple of weeks now and love them so I can stop looking for something new and stock up on plain old atomizers. I'm running low. And I need more stainless pipe screens (including some 1" so I can use my old 801 atomizers.)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/221377-stainless-steel-doughnuts-dripping.html

Accessories - battery chargers. I have 2 rapid chargers for my Ego-T batteries and I don't care that I only have one for my skinny, old 801s and 510s. But every mod I have uses a different type of battery, sometimes two. If the charger were to die, the mod would have to go on the shelf until it is replaced. So I need an extra charger for 18650s, 16340s, CR123s (3.0 and 3.6v) and AA batteries. Some will recharge more than one of the above.

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I'm willing to be my own Santa. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread