Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
There are those and other filler materials that many use and some prefer one over the other, some will argue that their choice is the best. The only thing I can say is that even the original filler although not perfect does have good qualities, but your best bet is to just try a few different fillers that you can obtain as well as all the different types of cartridge mods that so many have posted, then make yourself an informed decision as to which works best for you.

I am currently using the PTB mod that Kristin posted (...made easy) and that seems to work the best for me and I have tried at least 5 other mods and materials. I just ordered a set of "H" style ZFM plugs that I'm hoping work as well as so many claim they do because with these there are no fillers at all so the cart contains nothing but pure e-juice so it holds more than any other mod.

There are just sooooo many variables that come into play when it comes to vaping such as the exact model PV you're using, the type of atty (some are slightly different than others with the same model), the type of cart, the filler, the mods, the viscosity of the juice (which to me is a big variable), how one vapes, the voltage one uses to vape, etc. Again, I suggest that you try what you can which to me is a part of the vaping "hobby" experience.

Hope this helps.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread