Status
Not open for further replies.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
best is a term that is hard to answer... everyone will have a preference if they are drippers. i personally like 1.5ohm lr 306 atties(510 threaded) others may like a lr 510, a standard resistance 510 or even a hr 510, depending on the device they use. I know alot of people do love the cisco atties which i personally never really cared for much.

Zann2700

Sep 14, 2012
Florida
I have an HH 357 short barrel one. I like it and i find that it works very well. I do wish that i have gotten the longer barrel one.

I still use the eGo or eGo Twist and for me the 1.7-2.0 ohm Smoktech or Boges produce the best vape for me. I do use a tank sometimes, but for when I am out or at work the tank is to "Frankenstein" for most people so I just use a cartomizer for stealth.

VaprMade

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Arizona
I only use HH357's. Im definately a fanboy of them and I don't care. Yes they are expensive at 22 dollars a pop, but IMO they give better flavor,TH, and vapor than any other 510 on the market. Ive bought 5 different ones, and have 2 in my rotation right now. the other 3 I would still use except i dropped my PV and broke the atty's. They never died on me. I have one that is 10 months old and still works good.

The only negatives are these, sometimes these spit e juice in your mouth. Usually when new and its correctable. After using it for a while it will subside. the only other negative is these spoil you. Ive used other 510 atty's after my 357's and always feel wanting more. Its like giving somebody a mechanical mod after they've used VV or VW. it just isn't the same.

I've tried IKV attys, the ava, and numerous 510's. While some are slightly better than others, the 357 is noticeably better, I do prefer the long barrels, but both are a solid choice. I will be purchasing a 901 version here shortly so I can't comment on those, but if you drip do yourself a favor and really give these consideration.

I only use HH357's. Im definately a fanboy of them and I don't care. Yes they are expensive at 22 dollars a pop, but IMO they give better flavor,TH, and vapor than any other 510 on the market. Ive bought 5 different ones, and have 2 in my rotation right now. the other 3 I would still use except i dropped my PV and broke the atty's. They never died on me. I have one that is 10 months old and still works good.

The only negatives are these, sometimes these spit e juice in your mouth. Usually when new and its correctable. After using it for a while it will subside. the only other negative is these spoil you. Ive used other 510 atty's after my 357's and always feel wanting more. Its like giving somebody a mechanical mod after they've used VV or VW. it just isn't the same.

I've tried IKV attys, the ava, and numerous 510's. While some are slightly better than others, the 357 is noticeably better, I do prefer the long barrels, but both are a solid choice. I will be purchasing a 901 version here shortly so I can't comment on those, but if you drip do yourself a favor and really give these consideration.

They do spoil you pretty bad. I went for a couple days only using my 357, then when I tried my 510 with the same juice, I was shocked! The flavor was turned down low and it tasted bad. The 510 also started to irritate my throat, which was strange to me. I decided to go ahead and get another 357 cause I can't use a 510 or 306 anymore...I just won't.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I am going to chime in here also with the HH357. I have one that is a year old and it still works. Flavor is no longer working very well so I sent it in to Hanna to have it rebuilt. I have bought 5 so far and love them.
I will say that a standard Joye atomizer is not a bad atomizer also, just not in the same class as something like a 357. The Aero's are good too, also from Avid.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Hell I even like those cheapos that come in a Lava Tube kit.:lol: I cut my dripping teeth on a 510-T atty when I decided that the tank didn't work worth beans and poped the wick plate out of it. I still say they are a pretty fair dripping atty, and why wouldn't they be?
    P1000374.jpg

I've had 357's since there were 357's, and Cisco spec atties before there were 357's. I have i06'es, 306'es, even 901's, and I like them all. In my book one isn't better than another, it's just a little different is all.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    alot of people like the 357, i tried one and never use it. they say there is a long learning curve, believe me i tried it many times. i just kept on getting a mouth full of juice. maybe its my type of draw? i eventually liked the ikenvapes atomizers the best along with the joytech. now these are all dripping attys. now if your question is the best 510 atty, i personally think a rebuidable atty, specifically a genesis 510 atomizer is the best, but they are not dripping attys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread