The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What's the best charger?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by eyebedam, Jan 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2011
    Mt. Juliet TN
    Is the PILA charger still the 1 to get these days? Thinking about upgrading from my cheap tenergy charger & getting some new batteries since it looks like I'm in this vaping thing for life. If it is still the way to go who do I need to see, I hear good things about RTD Vapor.

I also need to add the will be used for aw 18490 & 18350 Batts for my Provari.

2. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2011
    Mt. Juliet TN
  3. darco

darco Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2011
    India
    I have used quite a few chargers, and my Pila charges my IMR batteries better than any other. I had a few IMR 18350s that I thought were nearly dead when I was charging them using my i4 charger (which is like my second best option and I use it often due to the fact that it has 4 slots). Before I threw the batts away, I thought I might as well try charging them on my Pila charger. Well its been 3 months since then and the batts are still working with regular use and charge with the Pila! Since then, I have been mainly using my Pila, even though I hate the spacers I need to use for the 18350s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.