Whats the best clearomizer these days???

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I fianlly got around to trying some old ce2's that some one gave me a few months back. I know they had all kinds of problems, and I'm not a fan of filling by needle every half mil. But I must admit that I really like the novely. And seeing exactly how much juice I have left in there is really nifty.

I've seen a lot of cool things pop up lately though, and was wondering what the best of the bunch is. Is there a clearomizer that works well, doesn't leak, doesn't crack, and is easy to fill?

What about tank clearomizers?

Just wondering if any of you guys have tried something you really like.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
im interested to find this out too. i bought some dual coil clear cartos with filler from SmokTek but i dont like them. first off, they do not have air holes. so you need to use them with a batt that has a slotted center post. the only slotted batt i have does not carry enough mah to support dual coils. i would have to buy an ego or some clunky-... thing just to use them. fail.

then theres the clear and easy tanks from CigEasy. those look cool and got decent reviews, not like the clearomizers, smokymizers, and every other type of mizer that cracks, leaks, is DOA, and has every other type of problem you could imagine.

so, if you have a big batt with a slotted center post, the dualies might work for you. they have filler, but the shell is clear so you can see roughly how much juice is left.

ive never tried the clear and easy tanks, but they sure look cool. i never bought them bacause the reviews say they perform about the same as a regular carto. knowing how much juice is in the carto is somehting i am no longer concerned with. all i do is drip a few drops after ive been vaping for a while. if the filler is dry or close to it when i pop the top off, i refill. if its wet, i keep vaping. easy peasy.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
great results here with the latest ce2 (smokeymizer/fluxomizer) from gotvapes and healthcabin. best setup seems to be regular size (not XL) 501 thread with an 808/501 adapter on 808 v2 batteries (volt, bloog). the ce2 history is very bad, but a fresh look at these is warranted.

thats great news. when did they release the new ones? all i find is what appears to be the same ones from months ago. :oops:

yo vapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Texas
I really wanted to like the fluxomizers (new style? The ones that don't crack anyway), but sadly I just don't. The closest to being satisfactory for me were the 2.6-2.8 ohm, but even with them I get that burnt wick taste within just a few puffs. There are tweaks to fix this, I understand; maybe I'll get around to that one day. But for now, one that just works right out of the box would be... special.

I'm just using a carto tank, which has its own fiddle factor, but at least I'm mostly getting good flavor this way.

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
I really wanted to like the fluxomizers (new style? The ones that don't crack anyway), but sadly I just don't. The closest to being satisfactory for me were the 2.6-2.8 ohm, but even with them I get that burnt wick taste within just a few puffs. There are tweaks to fix this, I understand

Can you provide a link to this fix by any chance? I just bought my first pack of Fluxos and I like them overall. I did the mod shown by VaporChase (Mindfield) in his youtube vid (remove cup cap, flip doughnut seal over and use over cup) and I get good flavor and large amounts of vapor, but after 24 hrs of use I'm starting to get the burnt wick taste, too.

yo vapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Texas
I'm not sure I saw that one, but it rings a bell; there are others at youtube I'm pretty sure. Sorry, I don't have a link; I figured I'd go back and look around when the time came. Basically, you take the seal off the cup and enlarge the holes the wicking goes through. Also pull or fluff the wick up a little. The aim of both of these is to make the wick less constricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread