What's the best e-juice coffee flavors out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
I've tried coffee from quite a few suppliers over the last year +. I've finally settled on TV (Tasty Vapor) Their forum link: Tasty Vapor

I've tried all combinations of TV coffee. Special blends (you choose what flavors to mix) or sweetner to add or not. :vapor:

I think MFS (MyFreedomSmokes) has a decent coffee as well.

I'm not much on trying a lot of flavors any more, gotten over the newness and settled down.

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
Try this out. I read it here somewhere so kudos to who thought it up. I took my base mix of unflavored liquid and put it in a container with coffee grounds. Let it sit for a few days then put the whole mixture in a coffee filter and strained it into a container, sorta have to twist the juice out. Put that into a bottle and there you have in. 100 percent coffee flavor :)

ebx04

Oct 5, 2010
USA
Try this out. I read it here somewhere so kudos to who thought it up. I took my base mix of unflavored liquid and put it in a container with coffee grounds. Let it sit for a few days then put the whole mixture in a coffee filter and strained it into a container, sorta have to twist the juice out. Put that into a bottle and there you have in. 100 percent coffee flavor :)

wouldn't the oils from the coffee grounds mess up your atty?

ebx04

Oct 5, 2010
USA
Haven't had a problem at all and the person that I got this from hasn't had a problem. What oils BTW? You are jut using VG or PG and getting the flavor from the coffee.

coffee grounds naturally have oils (aromatic/essential oils) -- thats part of the reason why old coffee beans that have been in storage for a while don't taste as good when compared to freshly grounded and brewed coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread