what's the best menthol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
Doing well here! Still smoking some analogs, but probably only about a pack in 2 weeks, and that's a heck of a lot better than a pack a day! My goal, of course, is to stop the analogs altogether.
I think my problem right now is that I miss the tobacco/menthol taste of my Newports. So, since Friday is payday, I'm trying to find out which is the best menthol juice, especially from ex-Newport smokers. I saw where Gourmet Vapor has some juice called "Nuport" which I assume is supposed to taste like Newports.
Any suggestions? Thanks so much! :)

kencan98

Oct 4, 2010
New York
I tried Halo Menthol Ice and I did not like it at all. There was a weird taste on the exhale. The company itself though was great. Quick shipping, reasonable prices and great customer service. Juices are a personal preference.

For me, I love the Chinese Menthol 50ML bottles in 24 MG from Madvapes. That's what got me and kept me off analogs. They are only 11 dollars for 50 ML.

texasgranny

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Texas
As you can see from the variety of answers....we have all got a "opinion"
I was a 30+ year menthol smoker and after 30 days of nooby time, I have come to the conclusion....
You will just have to try several menthols from a few different vendors, to see what works for you.
And remember this....what you like today, probably will change over the next few weeks and months as your tast buds will be slowing coming back to life (after analogs are gone)
So...buy small bottles at first and try a 80PG and 20VG mix. (search forums for more info about the mix)
I have now found after my first 30 days.....menthol may not be the way for me at all!
And I would have NEVER thought that 30 days ago.
But you asked for suggestions about menthol and what I liked was a Creme De Mint with a touch of cinnamon.
I mixed that up myself.
A close runner up, premixed is Pure Smokers, Fire and Ice. (but a little goes a long way)

Last edited:
Thanks for the input! I'll need to do some testing, looks like! =) I will be getting paid tomorrow and of course will just buy the cartridges for the ecig I have. They are $9.99 pre-filled, but I don' t know how many there are. Then on Monday, I think I will try to get out to the vapor shop and see if they can help me find the right one. But I'll need to get through the weekend somehow! My PV rolled off the table onto the floor yesterday and I think it knocked the atomizer thingy loose. Last night I was drawing and drawing on it and nothing was coming out at all. So I wiggled the little tip back into place and now it's working fine. But I'm probably going to end up getting a 510 once I get to the store and look at them "up close and personal".

It's so funny to me the reactions I get from people when they see what I'm doing. One person yesterday was laughing because he saw the "smoke buddy" commercial on TV. One said I looked like I was sucking on a pen. A lot of people that I know have said they'd like to start vaping, but nobody else has joined me yet. When I have money and am not coughing up a lung anymore, maybe that will convince them? I have a lot of people here at work who say, hey, go get your ecig and show this person how it works. Gladly! Anytime I can vape in the office is great!

Speaking of work...I'd better! lol Hope you all have a great day! Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread