What's the deal with the Super Concentrates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Disclaimer: I'm not an employee of VaporBomb, just one very happy customer!

You can select whatever PG/VG ratio you like on them, and they're no different than any of the other e-liquid juices available at VB. My personal favorite in the Super Concentrated section is the Peach! I've tried other "Peaches" at other sites, but VB's Peach flavor knocks them all out of the water!

Cut with PG/VG? Eh?

E-juice is made with (usually) a PG/VG base. More PG gives you more flavor, more VG gives you more vapor production. It's been my experience with VaporBomb's juices, that even at a 70%PG/30%VG mix, you get TONS of vapor and that taste...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Some people are allergic to PG and go with a 100% VG e-juice.

VG (which stands for vegetable glycerin) is thicker than PG (Polypropylene glycol) and is a little harder on your cartomizers because of that syrupy thickness.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Disclaimer: I'm not an employee of VaporBomb, just one very happy customer!

You can select whatever PG/VG ratio you like on them, and they're no different than any of the other e-liquid juices available at VB. My personal favorite in the Super Concentrated section is the Peach! I've tried other "Peaches" at other sites, but VB's Peach flavor knocks them all out of the water!

Cut with PG/VG? Eh?

E-juice is made with (usually) a PG/VG base. More PG gives you more flavor, more VG gives you more vapor production. It's been my experience with VaporBomb's juices, that even at a 70%PG/30%VG mix, you get TONS of vapor and that taste...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Some people are allergic to PG and go with a 100% VG e-juice.

VG (which stands for vegetable glycerin) is thicker than PG (Polypropylene glycol) and is a little harder on your cartomizers because of that syrupy thickness.

I think they weren't sure if the super concentrated flavors were regular juices or more like flavor shots. Not 100% sure, it's really early. Oh, and Peach isn't listed as super concentrated anymore.

The Super Concentrated section is just regular juice like the rest of the page. In my opinion, it's not really very concentrated or at least not enough that I've noticed a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread