What's the first color that comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
What is the first COLOR that comes to mind when you think about QUITTING smoking? This is for a project I'm
Doing related to e-cigs. I thought of GREY. What about you? I need some feedback.

Also, if possible, explain why the color you picked comes to mind. Why do you associate that particular color with quitting smoking?
Thanks everybody!

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
I really didn't think of anything other than the original question. That was just the first color I saw when I thought of quitting. I'm sure the color red has some meaning. If I had to answer what the color probably means to me, I would have to say "STOP". Maybe because I have been avoiding quitting for so long because of the previous failed attempts??? Who knows...

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Zelphie: just quitting smoking in general, yes all of the anxieties, hardships, and pride that comes with it. If it's possible to pick one color that represents it all, not just one aspect of quitting. All of it :)

NCC: this is for a project. It's not just a random question really. I can't really simplify the question any more than it already is. I'm so terrible at explaining things lol. This is one of those situations where it would be beneficial to be in a room full of people with Synesthesia like me. Haahah.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
You've got Synesthesia??? OMFG!!

Best I can throw your way is Gold and that would have to include white and black..Saw it as I crumpled that last pack of the beloved MLs and threw it too the gound...then walked away....Take your meds Bro...X
Yes I do LOL. +1 for even knowing what that is.

Thanks for all of the responses so far everyone. It seems Red is the winning color at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread