The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Whats the hardest hitting mech available from fasttech

Discussion in 'FastTech' started by owmang, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. owmang

owmang Senior Member

Jul 3, 2014
    New Zealand`
    im newish to fasttech but im wanting to buy a copper mech that is actually copper and not thinly copper plated brass. whats the hardest hitter you can get off there?

2. jangrewe

jangrewe Full Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Berlin, Germany
    Copper is a pretty soft metal, so if you want something that hits really hard, you should definitely go with stainless steel! Those "Hammer" mods would spring to mind...

3. Phassat

Phassat Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Is this hitting as if hitting someone with the mech? Hehehe... so yes the copper will be on the soft side... But conductivity wise, copper is better than SS... at least that what i've read from most sites.... I heard the hammer was not too good.
    Try Cartel Copper... See the photos as Fasttech have some cartel copper with thick walls...

4. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    It's been a while since I've actively used mechs so I'm not really up to date on what's out there, but my Stingrays hit great. The Stingray X, with a copper core and stainless steel shell, would probably be a good combination of hard hitting and durable.

And the Hammer is a good choice if you're talking about hitting someone/something :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.