What's the highest percentage of nicotine I can realistically use for salt nic juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
That is going to depend on the Atomizer. Less volume of vape more nicotine can be tolerated both in throat hit and tolerance.

Systems like JUUL use around 50MG/ML but put that in a DTL atomizer and the likelihood of getting nicotine sick is very high

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not saying, other than you should start low and work up,

Because honestly, realistically there are SO many factors involved including your setup and your nic tolerance I highly suggest like, mixing some batches in different strengths and honestly the "how high can I go" questions make me uncomfortable. Realistically you can go high enough to get nic sic enough to go to the hospital and nobody likes that.

Anna

LilMuskratt

Jul 20, 2019
That is going to depend on the Atomizer. Less volume of vape more nicotine can be tolerated both in throat hit and tolerance.

Systems like JUUL use around 50MG/ML but put that in a DTL atomizer and the likelihood of getting nicotine sick is very high
I plan on using pod systems such as Nord, Novo, Infinix, Suroin, etc. and I plan to make high nic juice for me and my friends with other pod systems...

Reactions: stols001

LilMuskratt

Jul 20, 2019
I'm not saying, other than you should start low and work up,

Because honestly, realistically there are SO many factors involved including your setup and your nic tolerance I highly suggest like, mixing some batches in different strengths and honestly the "how high can I go" questions make me uncomfortable. Realistically you can go high enough to get nic sic enough to go to the hospital and nobody likes that.

Anna
I have a high nic tolerance and im using pod systems but i plan to make some for friends too and i would prefer if i didnt make anyone sick lmao, would 70 - 80 nic juice be realistic for salt nic juice in a pod system?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I have a high nic tolerance and im using pod systems but i plan to make some for friends too and i would prefer if i didnt make anyone sick lmao, would 70 - 80 nic juice be realistic for salt nic juice in a pod system?
No too much

Try around 35MG in a pod and if not enough add more but I wouldn't go over 50mg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Im going to start making salt nic juice and i want to make the highest nic juice without it killing your throat... what is the highest percentage that is realistic and can still be flavored with one or two flavors?
“Salt nic” can have less throat hit than unprotonated nic but it’s not zero. Also there are many different chemicals that are all called “nic salts” and they have different levels of throat hit so it’s kind of hard to say. The general rule of thumb is using a protonated nic can as much as double the amount of nic for a given throat hit.

Starting low and moving up is the best advice though. Also remember that protonated nicotines have next to no published research about effects. We know a good deal about unprotonated nicotine but almost nothing about the various protonated nicotine compunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread