Whats the latest and greatest.. and affordable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Sorry, I'm sure there are a million threads on this but... whats good right now? I've been in and out of the scene for a bit, I've tried a bunch of different vendors, some I liked enough to reorder from a few times, most I just move on once I find something more intriguing. I want something affordable ($10 or less for 30ml), and no offense to anyone who likes MBV or vape Wild, but something not as 'budget' as them. Guess I am just bored with everything I have, not sure what it is exactly that I'm looking for, but I can't seem to stick to anything specific and everything gets boring to me after a while.

I mostly vape bakery (strawberry flavors being my favorite most of the time), fruity menthol, and occasionally tobacco but only stuff like RY4s and such. The last few vendors I tried were DieselbyCG, Strix Elixirs, Coval Vapes, and Nicoticket again (a year since the first time I ordered from them). I was ordering from Diesel for a while, tried the other vendors in between those orders, and nothing wrong with any of them, but like I said.. I just want to try something new and good.. and not too expensive.

Reactions: Katdarling

whitmoresydneym

Dec 22, 2015
Definitely try vapejoose.com they're really cheap and their flavors are really good they even have a build your own bottle option and they have really good sales for juice I've been buying off of them for about a year now tried almost every flavor and haven't been disappointed. I have to recommend their Belgian Waffle juice its sweet and so good

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
+1 for Black Axis... with all the sales and coupons they have, they literally are the cheapest on the net besides VapeWild, and every single thing I've ordered had been addicting.

The guy knows how to mix percectly. A lot of the flavors are light, but they have to be because other more expensive companies try for stronger profiles that just don't end up being accurate. Black Axis mixes at just the right level to even taste good on a Kanger tank, and that takes a LOT of finesse. Love 'em!

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Good experiences with: Black Axis, MadTown Vapor, Ohm's Vapes, Slim's E-Juice.
Intrigued by: Blue Dot Vapors, T-Maxx's No-Frills MLs, Vaping Veteran's Supplies.

But I'm into DIY now, and it looks like that's going to stick for a while.

I second MadTown, 30ml @8.99 (Favorites: strawberry softserve, butternutz, twinkie, P&B Banana, Dragon fruit, tiramisu)

I've also tried T-Maxx No Frills, 30ml, glass bottle @ $6.00, low-cost shipping. (Favorites: strawberry doughnut, vanilla doughnut, hazelnut brownie, apple pie)

Blue Dot, 30 ml @ 6.00. I've liked most of what I've purchased, particularly the creamy latte, but I find there's a similarity to most of their creamy/custardy flavors that you might like or not. I like it.

Vapor in a Bottle is a relatively new vendor, and I'm on my third order from them. I particularly like their strawberry milk, blue bread, & vanilla cupcake. Usual price $8.99 for 30ML, but they have a holiday coupon code: HOLIDAY, which will get you 30ml @ $4.50. (Reasonable shipping, ~$3.50 for 4X30ml to MN).

Verde Valley Vapor is good (30ml @ $8), although they have a somewhat limited range of flavors. I've heard very good things about their customer service. If you're interested, check out their Facebook page, because they're almost always running a sale (30-50%) Through today, spend $20, get a free 100 ml.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've used DeiselbyCG for awhile and really enjoyed many flavors from them. And I would have considered continuing to use them but they raised their prices and it conflicted with my budget.

I currently have 2 main vendors of choice, that hit the "quality but affordable" mark for me: Ohm's Vapes and Verde Valley Vapes.

Ohm's Vapes carries a wide selection, mostly fruits and desserts with a few sparse tobaccos and menthols mixed in. 97% of their flavors have been winners for me. The flavors are medium bodied in both 70/30 and 50/50 blends, and I've never had anything even close to being light in flavor. I mainly use Ohm's Vapes for my RTA flavors.

Verde Valley Vapes has become my current choice for my RBA needs. Higher VG, a small menu, but very affordable and the quality of the liquids blew my mind. I've tried other very budget vendors who were... nasty. But Verde Valley Vapes gets affordable liquid right. All are smooth and on target to their flavor profile. They have the best Banana Cream Pie I've ever tasted, and their fruit custards are delectable. They are a little lighter in flavor -- it's not going to slap you in the face, but won't leave you wanting either. Their daily sales are insane, especially for the quality of ingredients. They are currently expanding their line with some new categories coming in 2016.

I'm still eager to try out Black Axis, T-Maxx, Veterans Vaping Supply and Mech Sauce a try, but for now, Ohm's Vapes and Verde Valley have my attention.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Wow thanks everyone, great suggestions! Now for the hard part... which one to order from?!

Ahh... good thing I'll have a lot of time to decide on my boring 7 hour car ride to Memphis to visit in laws. I won't be driving, so besides passing out, I'll have some browsing to do. :rolleyes:

Juicedb is a great place to go for reviews. They also have a section with deals/coupon codes. Have fun browsing.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Wow thanks everyone, great suggestions! Now for the hard part... which one to order from?!

Ahh... good thing I'll have a lot of time to decide on my boring 7 hour car ride to Memphis to visit in laws. I won't be driving, so besides passing out, I'll have some browsing to do. :rolleyes:
Breazy eliquids. Pretty much has all category covered. Good service SD wrll.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
I'd like to add Mitten Vapors to the mix. Great flavors and prices that match these other vendors. You like Strawberry? Then give Mitten Cake, MoonLight, Plainfield Paradise, Strawberry Cake and/ or S-Curve a try. I also love the Pistachio Ice cream. Tastes like Vanilla Bean ice cream with a nutty finish. They also have great sales , often. Even if you don't try them right now, like them on facebook to find out about sales events. Oh, and they mix in a ISO6 Cleanroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread