What's the Latest, Brandon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
She is just working a lot these days, trying to get through all the orders. Yeah, some problems persist, but I won't bore you with all the details. She is getting settled in a few ways though. Since order sizes vary SO wildly, some days she can get a bunch shipped, but other days not so many. It is nearly impossible for me to predict when things are going to ship because of this. The wait is still very long, but a few things are falling into place so far and it has made a positive difference. Not much to tell besides that. She is aware of everyone waiting, so she does live in a constant state of urgency. It keeps her on her toes. It's tough to get out of a backlog like this, but she'll get there.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
I just realized my stash is very low, and checked out my status ordered on the 17th. Awaiting fulfillment but my numbers coming up in less than 200 orders but as Brenden said, some orders can be a bunch or different flavors, so it might still take a couple more weeks. Said she got about 46 or so orders out on the 28th but that might not have been updated, or she might have taken a day or two to breathe. I suppose showing order status the new way is still helpful...at least I have some idea now on my wait time from now. I think I'll go ahead and make my next order now...Oh, and I hope this question doesn't upset you, but I was thinking that once u guys r settled in the new location, there might be another juice maker to help take some of the urgency and work load off MST and also reduce wait times? More orders, more dough! Am I right? Anyway, your success is unprecedented and that's why folks wait for your product, and I just wanted to say thanks for helping me find a juice that literally kept me on PVs. THANKS!

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I just realized my stash is very low, and checked out my status ordered on the 17th. Awaiting fulfillment but my numbers coming up in less than 200 orders but as Brenden said, some orders can be a bunch or different flavors, so it might still take a couple more weeks. Said she got about 46 or so orders out on the 28th but that might not have been updated, or she might have taken a day or two to breathe. I suppose showing order status the new way is still helpful...at least I have some idea now on my wait time from now. I think I'll go ahead and make my next order now...Oh, and I hope this question doesn't upset you, but I was thinking that once u guys r settled in the new location, there might be another juice maker to help take some of the urgency and work load off MST and also reduce wait times? More orders, more dough! Am I right? Anyway, your success is unprecedented and that's why folks wait for your product, and I just wanted to say thanks for helping me find a juice that literally kept me on PVs. THANKS!

What's your order number? Mine is awaiting shipment (30094); it's looking like about a 2 week wait until orders get out--not bad, considering all the stuff Ms T is dealing with.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I've been through a business move, and I DO NOT envy her. And mine was easier, because it was a software company, where our production could be done about anywhere, and if we had people not able to work for a few days it just meant our next release date might be pushed out a little.

Ms T, know you've got customers who have been-there-done-that and know it isn't easy, fun or smooth. Murphy is alive and well, and he always shows up when he's least wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread