whats the next stage from an e go

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdm1982

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
Stephenville,Newfoundland,Canada
mvp 2 and eleaf i-sticks is what i upgraded to from the ego twists. can't go wrong with either one if you dont mind a box style' mod.

great battery life, variable wattage, ohms checker, both can be vaped while charging,etc in both.mvp can charge cell phones etc off it, eleaf cannot.eleaf has a broader range (20watts opposed to 11 max of the mvp), eleaf is much smaller and lighter, slight battery life advantage to the mvp at 2600 mah over the isticks 2200 mah, but either one lasts me all day before needing recharging.

both look good imo and cannot go wrong with either. the eleaf has a nicer fit with a 510 thread so the tank fits flush whereas the mvp has a beauty ring, non recessed.

id lean eleaf i-stick, but the innokin mvp2 is right up there too for a good bang for your buck device.ive recommended both to friends.

mvp(left) has a 5ml tank on it, the eleaf(right) has a mini version 2 ml on it.the eleaf is considerably smaller

Attachments

• mvp21.jpg
    mvp21.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
  • eleaf mini naut steel.jpg
    eleaf mini naut steel.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

jdm1982

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
also worth mentioning, the mvp has been around much longer.the i-stick is a much later device that came out a month or 2. although ive had both a while, no problems with either, both are extremely popular.

i hear talk of an innokin mvp version 3 coming out soon.how soon im unsure of, but maybe youll want to wait and see the revised version.

jackie38

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
manchester uk
mvp 2 and eleaf i-sticks is what i upgraded to from the ego twists. can't go wrong with either one if you dont mind a box style' mod.

great battery life, variable wattage, ohms checker, both can be vaped while charging,etc in both.mvp can charge cell phones etc off it, eleaf cannot.eleaf has a broader range (20watts opposed to 11 max of the mvp), eleaf is much smaller and lighter, slight battery life advantage to the mvp at 2600 mah over the isticks 2200 mah, but either one lasts me all day before needing recharging.

both look good imo and cannot go wrong with either. the eleaf has a nicer fit with a 510 thread so the tank fits flush whereas the mvp has a beauty ring, non recessed.

id lean eleaf i-stick, but the innokin mvp2 is right up there too for a good bang for your buck device.ive recommended both to friends.

mvp(left) has a 5ml tank on it, the eleaf(right) has a mini version 2 ml on it.the eleaf is considerably smaller
i love that gold stick thing it looks quiet girly just what i like how much you reckon?

jdm1982

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
i love that gold stick thing it looks quiet girly just what i like how much you reckon?

the mostly black is the mvp, the mostly silvers the i-stick.

im not sure what you mean by the gold one, but if your talking the steel tank thats the aspire nautilus mini with stainless hallowed out sleeve.

mvp retails between 40-54 dollars and the leaf ive seen around 30 on pre order, about 40 regular.

mini nautilus tanks are about 25-29 bucks here in canada.the hallowed out metal sleeve goes for around 10-15 bucks extra

also forgot to mention(not like it matters, but) the innokin mvp counts the puffs youve had since it was last turned on, the i-stick do not count puffs, but counts the seconds you hold the button for while puffing.both are equally irrelvant and useless lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread