What's the point now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Bionic has basically rendered part of my hobby pointless.

I was quite enjoying scanning the deals and steals threads, both here and FB, to find some great deals on great juices.

Now that I've sampled Bionic, what's the point anymore? If I'm spending money on e-liquid, there's only one place I want to go now.
With these prices, the service, and the amazing flavors, why take a risk with anyone else?

Now, I also LOVE Moon Mountain Vapor liquids. Great juice as well, but at the higher end, price-wise; in the $18 per 30ml range. Almost double. Their new "premium" line, even higher at $22. They're also not prone to sales very often. 4th of July? Not a cent discount. That's odd to me. So again, why?

Nicoticket? Very good; nearly 2x the price; rare sales.
Ahlusions? Very good; more hit or miss on flavors or take 6 weeks to steep; 50% higher prices.
Alien Visions? Good stuff, 2x the price, 100% VG is rough to some, gunks your coils.
etc., etc, et al, ad nauseaum.

So I'm scanning the threads, the deals, the reviews, and I find myself bored to tears. Not interested in them. What's the point? I'm just going to order from Bionic for the foreseeable future.

Guess I'll have to work at work now.

Thanks alot JC! You're gonna need bigger bottles.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Thank you Rodeorat! It's very rewarding to read posts like yours! :)

Just a tiny bit detail, remember that our prices are discounted to their 35% values during this sale, our regular prices are $14.99/30ML. :)

Thanks JC, I know, but still, $15 per 30ml is still very reasonable, and even cheap for the quality you put out. It rivals any $18-$27.50 juice I've had so far. Additionally, you clearly honor your loyal customers. Kudos sir.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Thanks JC, I know, but still, $15 per 30ml is still very reasonable, and even cheap for the quality you put out. It rivals any $18-$27.50 juice I've had so far. Additionally, you clearly honor your loyal customers. Kudos sir.

That's because you guys are Bionic Vapor itself. Without each one of you, Bionic Vapor would be nothing, much less what it is today. That's why you deserve every bit of praise, sales and rewards I can pump out :)

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Whoa there. Shhhhh! Let's not give the golden goose any wacky ideas.

BTW, Rodeorat, I'm just down the road a piece from you in Stillwater. Small world, eh?

No worries on that side, I'll never increase the prices. I honestly believe the true price of true premium e-juices is roughly $15. The reason for the standard high end $22 price tag is probably either trying to make more profit or small manufacturers producing very small batches, where they don't benefit from wholesale discounts from their suppliers. And I'm saying this from experience given my favorite suppliers back in the day were all in that price range ($15.00/30ML), that's where I found true quality.

But back on topic, prices will never be raised, EVER :D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Truly a master at his chosen art, truly a gentleman in all he does, and truly a friend to all that wish to be his friend. I've dealt with people as customers, clients, endusers, and employees for most of my life. I have only encountered two or three people of his caliber and honor in that entire time. My hat is off to JC and will remain so. I respect and admire JC and his whole outlook on life, work, and family. Truly a great man he is.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Whoa there. Shhhhh! Let's not give the golden goose any wacky ideas.

JC seems like the sort of businessman who's always going to have some kind of deal available. Even if he goes to full regular prices, I'd be surprised if there's not something happening (free shipping, buy one/get one, flavor-of-the-week discounts, etc.). People in this hobby have learned to deal hunt. The smart businessmen know how to cater to this deep-seeded desire we all seem to have to "get a deal."

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
Truly a master at his chosen art, truly a gentleman in all he does, and truly a friend to all that wish to be his friend. I've dealt with people as customers, clients, endusers, and employees for most of my life. I have only encountered two or three people of his caliber and honor in that entire time. My hat is off to JC and will remain so. I respect and admire JC and his whole outlook on life, work, and family. Truly a great man he is.

Pinky agrees !!!! JC has to be the kindest person I've ordered from!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread