What's the strongest throat hit TV makes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberDuper

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
No place like ~/
Aside from Atomic Cinnacide or anything with cinnamon in it.

I need to find a satisfying vape and only juices with a very strong throat hit seem to do it for me. Upping the nicotine or adding PGA doesn't do the trick and I don't care for menthol.

I've enjoyed a chocolate mint I got from another vendor and so I'm thinking about trying a peppermint/chocolate from TV. Trying for a junior mint or peppermint patty taste and sensation.

Probably going to pick up tastyfinger or another german chocolate cake. So I need a recommendation for the 3rd bottle.

Thanks,
UD.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I sound like a broken record -- peppermint and smores.

The peppermint is very strong. I'm mixing it (or the Atomic C) with a little bit of some of the mistakes I bought before finding TV. Both of them overpower whatever you mix it with.

When I got my first order, the smores was the only one I didn't like. It's kind of cocoa-y and I (broken record again) like milk chocolate. I gave it a couple of weeks to ripen and tried it again a few days ago. It was better, but I still didn't like it. I pulled off the cart and topped it off with a couple of drops of peppermint and -- voila -- instant York Peppermint Patty.

ETA: If you are doing a custom mix, it's about 2/3 smores, 1/3 peppermint. But I'd probably just buy smores e-liquid and a peppermint doubler. That way you can add the peppermint to a lot of things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread