What's the weirdest thing you always did with a cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
What's the weirdest thing you always did with a cigarette?
Do you still have a PV in your hand when you do it now?
What made you realize it?

For me, it was talking on the phone. I realized at some point getting into vaping that I hadn't taken or made a phone call in a few years without going outside and lighting a cigarette. Now, it seems more random whether my PV is in my other hand or now.

I didn't realize it until a little while ago. I was on the phone and someone handed me something………and I actually had a hand to take it with. It was shocking.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As a 3 PAD chain smoker the only thing I didn't do with a cigarette in my hand was bathing. I don't know if it's weird but it was always pretty stupid..I hand washed my dishes while smoking. Even one handed there's no way to do it properly and not end up with a wet cigarette but I did it anyway. I quickly figured out that it would be a truly poor idea to do that with a pv. So now my device sits quietly nearby on a clean dish towel waiting for me to finish up =)

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I was a cigar smoker. Weirdest thing I ever did was wreck a car because the damn thing fell in my lap I THOUGHT turned out to be on the floor. I hope I do not do that with vaping.
I can't resist telling what use to be done before modern pain killers. Sorry. Let me say I have never done this. NEVER EVER. LOL Cigars were used as a pain killer only they were not smoked. They were made into suppositories. LOL I hate remembering useless stuff like that and forgetting birthdays. LOL. You wanted weird!!!!!!!!

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Two drunk underage teens would stand beside each other, put there forearm beside the others and then someone would drop a burning cigarette, sometimes cigar, between their arms. Whoever gave up first lost. I have two small scars that I have to look to find. Some of the kids in the cigar competition had major burns. This is only one of the reasons I never had kids.

Memphis Weirdo

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Midtown Memphis
One kooky thing that I did when I smoked analogs... when the cigarette was finished and had burned down to the filter, I would either flick it as far as I could, going for a distance record, or I would aim the spent .... at something and try to violently nail the target, hoping to create that fountaining shower of sparks upon impact. It was a cheap thrill.

Of course, I only did that when I was outdoors.

I had really good aim, and could put a lot of power behind it.

I quit that practice when I started vaping... realizing that it would be an expensive waste of money in broken batteries.

jimrug1

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2012
Peoria, IL
I am an avid fisherman. I would chain smoke while fishing in WI (more to keep flying pests off my face than having constant nic fits) Im sure fellow fishermen know what I am talking about.
I learned to hold the filter with me teeth and I could smoke the entire cig while casting without even touching it with my hands. Sometimes I would hit the cig with my rod to knock the ash off. Well....... try to hold a clearo on the end of a 1000 mah twist with your teeth. No!!!! Not to mention that I could not vape without pressing the GD button....;-)~ Can't do THAT anymore! I am ordering a couple of 510 (auto) cig-alikes to address my vaping while fishing issues. Aso need to find a juice that bugs don't like... Any suggestions?

jimrug1

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2012
Peoria, IL
I use to empty 1 camel wide tobacco in to my pot of chili everyone always liked my chili though it also had crown, bud, and about 1/2 cup of coffee in it. Called it my 21 and older chili;-)

Hmmm sounds like a chlli I use to make, It was called buzzard's breath chili. Called for 1TBL of cigar ash and 2 TBLS instant coffee.... ;-)

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
Oh almost forgot. My brother use to smoke and dip. He swore he could do both while eating and drinking coffee. I can't imagine doing all but hey addiction is addiction. He said a true dipper would be able to do it.

i still occasionally dip still and can eat, drink, and even sleep with a lip in.

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
Two drunk underage teens would stand beside each other, put there forearm beside the others and then someone would drop a burning cigarette, sometimes cigar, between their arms. Whoever gave up first lost. I have two small scars that I have to look to find. Some of the kids in the cigar competition had major burns. This is only one of the reasons I never had kids.

i used to do that. we called it chicken. i got to the point where the firesafe would put out the cigarette before me or my friend pulls away
i still got a few quickly fading scars. used to do it at my old job with my boss and his kid who was my coworker.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Weirdest thing I ever did with a cigarette?

Make a Chinese waterfall at numerous parties.

How to make a Chinese waterfall:

1) remove all filler from a smoked .....

2) twist the .... paper into a tube with your fingers.

3.) Take your pack of smokes, pull the plastic wrapping about an inch from the bottom of the box.

4.) Ignite one end of the twisted up .... paper, melt it through the plastic wrapping at the very top. Push the twisted .... paper in 1/3rd of the way.

5.) Ignite the opposite end of the twisted up .... paper, blow it out, and then watch the smoke from the .... paper descend like a slow-motion Chinese waterfall to the bottom of the pack.

Chinese Waterfall - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread