What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Burnie, I don't remember ever having had my orders stopped by the FDA but I'm not surprised. My last order was here in about three working days.
Don't really know what is holding it up, but it has been bouncing around in Louisville, KY since the 1st. Not worried about it, but it should have been here yesterday. I'm really liking the Snus and am about to run out, don't really want to buy any more Camel if I don't have to. Hopefully it will start moving soon.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Congrats! It will be interesting to see if it happens again in the future. My guess is no. Enjoy your new stuff.

As to vaping, I ran out of the zero nic I had used for the last few months and opened a 12mg bottle. I liked the zero nic much better. I could get a more flavorful hit, probably because I inhaled more liquid per puff. The good thing is that this bottle will last a lot longer than the 0 nic. I get everything I need from the snus at this point so I'm good to go now regardless of what the FDA does.

On a side note, I found out that TB has a pretty advanced stage of COPD. He's still as ornery as always though.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Nope, Olderthandirt is our founding father way back in March of 2009. However, he memorialized TB in the first post for driving the smokeless effort on ECF. This thread began nearly 5 months before I started vaping and 6 months more before I stumbled into it thanks to TB. We're fast doing a countdown to the 10 year anniversary of the thread and are probably approaching the third reiteration of thread. I think the cutoff was in the 14000s and we're at 8949 when I push the button. If even half of the people were still around and posting regularly, the split would have happened already.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
LOL, funny that you arrived at one of my dogs, close, since T Bear was my golden retriever that I lost like 4 years ago. Now my goldendoodle is at the 10 year mark, I believe. Now I'm getting nostalgic- Gutter, Axl, Skrymr, The Wiz, Stubby and most of all Twisted Victor, Where have you gone?

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
My OCD struck after that last post. I was trying to remember when Vic disappeared and it was ages ago. He had disappeared months earlier after he announced he was having issues and went to Fla. to deal with them. Then out of nowhere, he sent me the following PM, but never returned to this thread. Nov 12, 2011-

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I'm just catching up to current posts and it took me by surprise. Please accept my belated apology by enjoying this list of b-day wisdom.

Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.

Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened.

Statistics show that the people who have the most birthdays live the longest.

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.

People ask me what I’d most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday. I tell them, a paternity suit.

If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.

You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.

To me, old age is always 20 years older than I am.

Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

I didn’t forget your birthday, I just forgot today’s date!

You’re birthday reminds me of the old Chinese scholar…….. Yung No Mo.

Two elderly men are sitting on a bench outside a retirment home and one says, “Ted I am 83 years old now and I’m just full of aches and pains. I know you’re about my age how do you feel?”

Ted says “I feel like a newborn baby!”
“Really? like a newborn baby?”
“Yep no hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants!”

So far, this is the oldest I have ever been.

A toast to you! May you live to be as old as you look!

When asked how old I am I reply, “Old enough to know better, and young enough to do it again!”

Every once in a while, special people are put on this earth. People with deep passion, immense love for others. People with hearts much greater than average, and today, one of them would like to wish you a happy birthday.
Happy Birthday, Brother
-Vic :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always the best humor, always missed.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I miss TV and the rest too. OTD came back for a while but disappeared abruptly and I have no idea what happened to him. The Wiz still pops in to the emerald city once in a while but I see him more on FB. As a matter of fact, I just sent him some silver leaf menthol I found in my stash.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I think the cutoff was in the 14000s and we're at 8949 when I push the button. If even half of the people were still around and posting regularly, the split would have happened already.
    There is no thread split in the new forum, they just go and go and go. :)

UPS finally delivered 15 minutes ago, almost 9 pm, I feel sorry for them guys. :(

Here is the delivery
    20171206_Snus.jpg

Going to start with
    Knox Slim Original White Portion Snus
    Knox Slim Original White Portion Snus is a very tasty traditional-style bergamot and tobacco snus with citrus and peppery notes. The 24 slim white portions per can are very comfortable under the lip and the flavor lasts a long time: well over an hour!
    Flavor Descr: Tobacco, Citrus/Bergamot
    Portions / Can: 24
    Nicotine (%): (medium)
    SKU : 9565 In Stock $4.05

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Enjoy! Let us know what you think.
    Will do. Even though I am a NooB to Snus, I figured I would put in my input of what I thought of each of the 17 that I got. I figure I will try a different one ever day or two to see which ones I like.

I am going to for sure on my next order get a can of Snubie Brandy Alexander to try, it just came out after I placed my order. :(

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Well Crap :-x
    I found out ONE flavor I don't like, "Bergamot", only problem is it is in most of what I ordered. :(
    I have ruled out 12 (tried one pouch of each, and had to spit it out) of the 17 cans, not a good average. :grr:
    All that's left are 2 General Mint, 2 Epok, and 1 Thunder, but those will tide me over until another order gets here. :)
    I'll be putting together another order sooner than I was anticipating. :rolleyes:
    At least now I know ONE flavor to look for and avoid. ;)
    Only problem it is not always listed, 2 of the ones have it, but don't list it. :sneaky:
    Oh well, live and learn. :2cool:

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Bergamot is an acquired taste indeed. I've grown to enjoy it quite a bit but it took some time. When I first started snus I wanted to try everything and after all my experimentation I ended only really liking a few. You'll find that your taste will change over time. Some you started out liking will fade and something else will take it's place. I was sucker for Jakobsson and Offroad for quite a while. Now I can't really stand either one. So throw the ones you don't like in the freezer and revisit them from time to time to see if you changed your mind. ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I agree. Don't get rid of them. Save them and try again at a later time. Only snus I've thrown away so far is wintergreen. However, I am considering throwing out the thunder gingerbread I got last holiday season. I just can't take a liking to it.

Reactions: Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Well Order #2 placed, hope I fare better this time. :D

Crafted Snus Whisky Original by Conny Andersson
    Crafted Snus Whisky Portion Snus by Conny Andersson is the latest Whisky snus released and the first under the Crafted Snus label.
    Premium quality tobaccos, including Mata Norte and Latakia, are matured in used whisky barrels and flavored with a Highland region single malt whiskey, Conny teases out tones of chocolate and walnut creating a one of a kind craft portion snus.
    Portions / Can: 20
    Nicotine (%): 1.1
    SKU : 9166
    In Stock $4.53

General White Mint (times 3)
    General Mint Large White Portion Snus: you asked for it and Swedish Match does listen to its customers! The General Mini Mint flavor as now also available as General Mint; a large White portion version with 8mg/g of nicotine...twice that of Mini Mint!
    Flavor Descr: Tobacco, Mint
    Nicotine (%): 0.8
    SKU : 8817
    In Stock $3.47

Islay Whisky White Portion Snus
    Islay Whisky White Portion Snus is the latest edition to the Islay whisky snus family. It uses a conventional white portion pouch which is dryer to the touch and has a slow, sustained release of flavor.
    Portions / Can: ~19
    Nicotine (%): (strong)
    SKU : G-1501
    In Stock $4.61

Jakobsson's Mint Strong Portion Snus
    Jakobssons Mint Strong Portion Snus is a different type of mint snus from Gotlandssnus. The flavor is somewhat unique; especially the finish. It may be a little off-putting to current mint flavored snus fans at first.
    Nicotine (%): 1.4
    SKU : 3405
    In Stock $4.18

Kapten Mini White Café Snus
    Kapten Mini White Café Snus is the perfect match of coffee and tobacco. Latte with your snus? This outstanding coffee flavored snus is the way to go!
    Nicotine (%): not listed
    SKU : 10001171
    In Stock $2.88

Mocca Mint Mini White
    Mocca Mint is a white mini portion snus with the predominant taste of mint and a hint of tobacco flavor. Small and very discreet to use, Mocca Mint snus is packed in an elegant tin can.
    Nicotine (%): (medium)
    SKU : 9204
    In Stock $4.40

Nick & Johnny Green Ice Slim White Portion Snus
    Nick & Johnny Green Ice Slim White portion snus has a mellow tobacco taste, with distinct notes of spearmint and peppermint.
    For the first time, Nick & Johnny is available as a Slim White pouch - which is a long, narrow and full sized pouch, featuring a dry surface with a moist content for a lasting release of flavor.
    Nicotine (%): 1.4
    SKU : 421
    In Stock $4.40

Nick & Johnny Crushed Ice White Xtra Strong
    Nick & Johnny Crushed Ice White Xtra Strong Portion Snus is a white portion version of the very popular Crushed Ice from Nick and Johnny.
    Portions / Can: 22
    Nicotine (%): 1.2
    SKU : 911
    In Stock $4.23

Oden's Cold
    Oden's Cold is here - what can we say? It's a great spearmint flavored snus that's coming on fresh but smooth and not sweet. A regular nicotine content and real freshness give you all you need.
    Portions / Can: ~20
    Nicotine (%): 0.9
    SKU : G-1023
    In Stock $2.48

Offroad Frosted
    V2 Tobacco has changed the flavor and design on the new Offroad Frosted. Due to the different tobaccos, the taste is not the same as Thunder Frosted, but very close and at a lower price.
    SKU : V2-0018
    In Stock $2.42

Offroad Frosted White Dry
    Offroad Frosted White Dry Portion Snus is a great, very slow-running spearmint-flavored snus. Very soft and comfortable pouches and one of V2 Tobacco's most popular flavorings - Frosted...
    Portions / Can: 15
    SKU : V2-0728
    In Stock $2.42

Offroad Smooth M White Mini (Mint)
    Offroad Mint Mini Portion Snus is a very pleasant mint flavored snus in the very discreet mini-portion pouch. A very popular mini portion snus here at the SnusCentral Snus eStore.
    SKU : V2-0130
    In Stock $2.83

Offroad Snubie Brandy Alexander Portion Snus (times 3)
    Offroad Snubie Brandy Alexander Portion snus is the culmination of a dream by snus reviewer and now-designer Chad 'Snubie' Jones. This latest Brandy Alexander offering by V2 is unlike any previous as all aspects of the flavor, moisture, nicotine; even snus per pouch, were set by Snubie. A very exciting new snus release to say the least!
    Nicotine (%): not listed
    SKU : v2-0019
    In Stock $3.13

Olde Ving 99 Coffee
    Olde Ving 99 Coffee Portion Snus is a value priced snus which tackles the age-old question "can any manufacturer make a great coffee flavored snus?"
    SKU : G-1102
    In Stock $2.27

Olde Ving Fudge
    We know, there has never been a fudge snus and did the world need one? After trying Olde Ving Fudge portion, the answer is a resounding YES! Moe Unz himself has added this snus to his personal snus rotation.
    SKU : G-1103
    In Stock $2.27

The LaB 22 Slim White Mint Portion Snus
    The LaB 22 Slim White Mint comes with Xylitol - a natural and tooth friendly sweetener. The taste is that of fresh mint and vanilla flavor.
    Nicotine (%): 1.1
    SKU : 448
    In Stock $4.56

Thunder Ultra Strong Raspberry ( know I like this one, just a little strong, but good with a Beer)
    Thunder Ultra Strong Raspberry Portion Snus is a very high nicotine snus with a delicious flavor mix of tobacco and raspberry!
    Nicotine (%): 2.2
    SKU : V2-0354
    In Stock $3.23

Total products $71.49
    Total shipping $33.00
    Total $104.49

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread